How long do your coils on the Ody last ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
i like running a good 510 atty better :)
troll.jpg
don't feed the trolls

Last edited:

Yakster

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Australia
19 days...

I have gone thru a variety of DIY juices all 50/50 PG/VG all Flavourart flavours (Espresso,dessert Ship,Caramel,Strawberry,Green Apple, vape Wizard,Mellow Sunset) - not all together of course

No gunking of the coil and not a hint of burned taste , clear strong flavour:)

Are all of these "clear" juices or do they have any colour?
I find the "less clear" the juice the faster the "gunking"
Yak.
Yak,Bright,Early <-- Pick any TWO!!

Yakster

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Australia
Typically I do a dry burn every night to have a fresh vape the next day.

Am I doing my dry burns wrong?
If I do a bry burn and clear the gunk off, I find that the standard wick is hard and I only get about another day out of it.
Shame I can't get any of the nextl wick. Anyone want to mail some out of the US?
Yak.
Yak,Bright,Early <--Pick any TWO!!

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I've only popped one coil due to the nr wire folding under too much pressure from the grooves in my needle nose pliers (now wrapped with electrical tape) and 2 or 3 from shorts when my center pin was touching the ceramic housing.

My current setup, 2.6ohm drip mode at 6v)has been going strong for a good 10 days now without a single dry burn or adjustment to the coil. I vape clearer fruit juices like blu spot and vapor god watermelon/kiwi/menthol mix

gredie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
GG, Austria
I'm vaping my coil since nearly 2 weeks atm, just did what Imeo suggested. The first 4-5 days I vaped at 3,7V and as the flavour and amount of vapor dropped I changed to 6V for a week, currently I'm vaping the Odysseus at 7,4V and it's like on the first day at 3,7V.
Maybe someone wants to give this a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread