How long has it been since your last analog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit back in 09 when I was still in college. Smokeless Image started in my hometown and sold products at a local shop (bit of a home field advantage). vaping in my dorm room may or may not have been frowned upon but it was better than going down the hall, down the elevator and out into the parking lot. I started working for SI in 2012 and have been thankful ever since. SI has helped me quit and has given me a career. My last one was in November '09. When was yours?

dbeast64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
South Carolina
If ya want to get right down to it,after 29 yrs 1 month and 11 days

last cig.jpg

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Late November 2013. Should have marked it on the calendar.

However, it's still been around 8 months. Not only did my lungs begin to sound better after the first month, but with each passing one, they became more clear, no more wheezing. And no longer need Asthma medicine. Oxygen saturation number back in the mid 90's (normal range), a year back was in the upper 80's.

Though I haven't saved a lot of cash yet, likely because of my obsession with buying new tanks that's gone out of style. Like the KangerTech ll ProTanks. These are great deals at $10 or so from carefully chosen eBay suppliers, seems that more wants the ProTank 3 with dual core coils. That's OK with me, because I don't want the dual core ones, these cost more.

And I like to keep a good supply of e-juices on hand, will grab ones I like when on promo, or am emailed a code.

However, I have saved in health care costs, those costs has to be factored in, plus one can't put a price tag on a longer life.

This, I know for sure, I won't pick up the analogs again.

Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread