Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I wonder how much longer I can use the "I'm not spending XXX amount a week on analogs"

As long as you're NOT spending XXX amount per week on cigarettes.

And actually, vaping is an analogy of smoking, therefore vaping is more of an analog than cigarettes are.

Andria

Reactions: Jugband

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I tend to buy selected mods as they come out. You never know when the FDA will shut down features and accessories. BE READY!! I want to be able to vape forever. Having a box full of backups is insurance if they are rda/RTA. We can always buy Japanese cotton, cellulose, and Kanthal toaster wire.

I just bought an Innokin Cool Fire IV this week. Now, they just announced a new model with replaceable battery. Shucks ... Am I going to have to get one of those, too? Eventually, once the first ones off the line spur revisions and more reliability. There's always kinks and bugs in revision 1.

You have too many mods when the box is full. That's easy to remedy. Just find a bigger box!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I tend to buy selected mods as they come out. You never know when the FDA will shut down features and accessories. BE READY!! I want to be able to vape forever. Having a box full of backups is insurance if they are RDA/RTA. We can always buy Japanese cotton, cellulose, and Kanthal toaster wire.

I just bought an Innokin Cool Fire IV this week. Now, they just announced a new model with replaceable battery. Shucks ... Am I going to have to get one of those, too? Eventually, once the first ones off the line spur revisions and more reliability. There's always kinks and bugs in revision 1.

You have too many mods when the box is full. That's easy to remedy. Just find a bigger box!
Are you referring to the Innokin Disruptor?

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
have at least 50 tube mec's, 30 regulated and non regulated boxes, 5 T.P devices and 5 Reo's and a Peko, well guess what i use the most my REO'S and i ain't even a fanboi i just like what works and is dependable.
wished i would have just started out with my REO'S and there would have been no reason to purchase anything else, they are that good and dependable just my meager :2c:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
i think all vapers should have at least these for backups:
1 mech mod laying around
1 subohm tank
1 rda
1 regulated mod

in case something breaks u have backups, the ones you aren't using.. might as well sell them

Why on earth would you include a sub-ohm tank in that? Utterly useless to me and to just about any tootle puffer. I'd suggest a kayfun if a tank really must be included.

Andria

Reactions: Kevin littell

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Why on earth would you include a sub-ohm tank in that? Utterly useless to me and to just about any tootle puffer. I'd suggest a kayfun if a tank really must be included.

Andria

to each their own

im going to have smok's tfv4 soon... rba option for single and dual coils and if im lazy i throw in a premade triple or quad coil, win win for me

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
to each their own

im going to have smok's tfv4 soon... rba option for single and dual coils and if im lazy i throw in a premade triple or quad coil, win win for me

I have no use for either pre-made coils, or sub-ohm anything, and with the kinds of wattage available these days, the sub-ohm thing is really kinda passe. If someone really wants to prepare for the worst, learning to build coils would be a good place to start -- coils that don't take half the battery with one draw.

Andria

Reactions: oplholik

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I have no use for either pre-made coils, or sub-ohm anything, and with the kinds of wattage available these days, the sub-ohm thing is really kinda passe. If someone really wants to prepare for the worst, learning to build coils would be a good place to start -- coils that don't take half the battery with one draw.

Andria
i take 150-200 hits at 30-40 watts before i have to change it out, its not that bad

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
always keep a spare rda and telescopic mech around for backup

I have an indestructible panzer clone for my backup. My daily rig is a Sigelei box. Also, I have an old Cloupor Hana Clone.

I've owned a bunch of other devices but I've given them all away. My rule is that if I haven't used it in six months to a year, I give it to a friend. The pleasure of collecting is miniscule in relation to the pleasure of seeing a friend or loved one quit smoking.\

If I upgrade to a temperature control device in the next year, I'll gift out the Hana Clone.

LuNar

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Hays KS
You can never have too many mods. Each has its own charm and turn in my rotation. I usually have 2 set aside for work and a couple different ones setup for home use with different flavors. Variety is the spice of life :)

Here was my collection of mostly mechs in Oct 14:
39mqd17450w9c2y6g.jpg

Since then I've added another 20+ mods, most of which are now regulated ones, so its a never ending process for me :)
Somebody likes mech mods. Lol. Nice collection man.

Reactions: The.Drifter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread