How many other's have you encountered vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustypioneer

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
Southern California
I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT VAPES ON THIS PLANET. YOU ARE ALL ILLUSIONS PUT HERE TO MAKE ME FEEL NOT ALONE.

Okay maybe not, but I have yet to meet another person who vapes. I have only ran into the occasional person with a mall e cig, which they tend to show me while they are smoking an analog. I give them the rant, they walk away, I'm sure they think I'm crazy.

I actually just broke down and bought my brother an eGo for a late Christmas present, so at the end of the week I get to go give him the e-cig 101 and hopefully have someone to vape with. =)

I hope to meet some random person who vapes soon!

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT VAPES ON THIS PLANET. YOU ARE ALL ILLUSIONS PUT HERE TO MAKE ME FEEL NOT ALONE...I hope to meet some random person who vapes soon!

I see a lot of Southern Cal types in here. Sooner or later, one of is is bound to run into another of us...

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
My family and coworkers have seen it, but I haven't. My daughter works at the mall area, and she says she sees it all the time. Whereas I haven't seen not ONE other person using a pv. I'm outside of LA and thought I would by now. I'm more open with it now but I don't vape inside where I work...seriuosly I wouldn't get work done, lol.

RY4Junkee

Moved On
Nov 23, 2010
Wyoming
Just one and he's a kid I used to work with at King Soopers that I took under my wing. Now he's like one of my kids. He even calls me "mom". Oh, and the day I started vaping, I sampled an e-cig at the kiosk at the mall and there was a woman there wanting to buy some pre-filled cartos. That's about it...me, Shell, Ben and that gal I ran into.

i started vaping in oct of 09. a couple weeks of vaping on my 510 unit and i could tell i was going to need somthing better than a begginers kit. i went to a local radio shack looking for mod parts to make a juice box. to my suprise one of the radio shack clerks was a vaper so i got some good advice on modding. theres also a few local vendors here in houston. but other than that no one. i do however find myself telling smokers about e cigs when i can. maybe a few will try them. the problem is most smokers dont think theres anything that can replace their habit. hell when i first heard about ecigs i chuckled. " oh boy, here goes another quit smoking gimmick". it was only until i could not breath at all one day that i tried them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread