Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I had to wait until Roxy posted so my list didn't look as bad :)

3 K4's
2 Aqua 2
2 Rose
2 Taifun GT II
3 eXpromizers
Aga t7
Mirror
2 Evivas
Derringer
Viking
Veritas
Magma
Chalice III
Atomic
Zenith
Haze
Squape R
3 Subtanks
Cyclone
2 Tengu's
4 Subtank Minis
Brass Monkee
Ataman II
CLT
N22

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
2 × Aspire Nautilus
2 × Aspire vivi nova
2 × Kamry epipe tanks(not sure what they call them
1 × Kangertech Genitank
1 × Aspire Atlantis
1 × Orchid v5 RTA

And then there is my dripper, the Dark Horse....by far my favorite...sure hits like a tank....oh wait....different kind of tank ;)

I do still get alot of use out of my Atlantis tank as well, definitely my go to if I'm looking to be lazy and not drip.

Reactions: MotherOfCats

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    So I'm curious about how many good quality tanks everyone has. I like having multiple tanks for multiple flavors because I'm fickle and need to rotate flavors a lot without wasting money. I currently have a few CE4s and other basic tanks and I'm looking to upgrade to an iStick 50w soon and want to get some quality tanks as well, but wonSeeing how many to get.

Humm... close to a dozen or more. I change flavors a lot.

madangus

ECF Veteran
    May 10, 2015
    Chicago-land
    I've only been vaping since april...

Atlantis
    3 subtank minis
    2 auth kayfun lites

I am looking to get a couple of rdas maybe 3, possibly a kayfun 4.

I'm working from home most days at my new gig, so it will be the kayfuns and if i like em, drippers. I still use the atlantis for high vg and such at 3 mg past 9 oclock. The subtank is still what i use if i am out and about.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 11, 2014
    Buried in books
    I'm pretty basic. Find what works for me and stick with it.

3 Nautilus mini tanks. They're workhorses and hold enough to last a workday with my vaping habits.
    2 GS Air tanks (will likely pif shortly - they whistle a lot!)
    1 GS Air M
    1 GS Air ms
    4 GS 16s tanklets. These are great for trying new juices! Hold only about 1ml but enough to get a decent trial of a new flavor.

Tried a Kanger Subtank mini. So NOT mini.
    Tried a Kanger Subtank Nano. Still too much for me.

I find I like to have a tank filled and ready to go so I can just grab my iStick(s) screw on a tank, toss one or two in my kit and I'm good for the day.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2014
    Fontana, CA
    monotremata.bandcamp.com
    Man Roxy I knew you had "a few" but wow! ;)

2 Kanger Evods
    Kanger Protank 2 Mini
    Kanger Protank 2
    Some cheapo CE type I was given filled with some juice to try at a shop
    iClear 30 (only have it cause it came with the MVP2, it sucked)
    2x Kayfun Lite+ V2 (One used to be Roxys haha)
    3x Kayfun 4
    Magma
    Derringer
    Samurai Bonsai

All clones except the Kangers and the iClear, otherwise Id be broke as hell. Only ones I even use anymore are the Derringer and the Bonsai. Keep the rest around in case of backup/vapeocalypse/zombie infestation purposes.

Reactions: roxynoodle

VapeOn88

ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2015
    So I'm curious about how many good quality tanks everyone has. I like having multiple tanks for multiple flavors because I'm fickle and need to rotate flavors a lot without wasting money. I currently have a few CE4s and other basic tanks and I'm looking to upgrade to an iStick 50w soon and want to get some quality tanks as well, but wonSeeing how many to get.
    I have a eleaf istick 50w and I love it! You'll be very pleased with it! Anyways I have 2 tanks and an rda. I have the kanger subtank mini and it's an awesome tank! If you've heard good things about it it's because they're true. My second tank is the UD goblin and I really like it. It's an RBA so I get to build my own coil for it! (yay) and I have the project Sub-Ohm Mutation X V4 RDA for dripping and it's a solid rda in my opinion. 2 or 3 tanks should be enough and if I was you I'd also invest in an rda!

jseah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    It still surprises me why people need all this gear... For me as well, 2 or 3 devices is more than enough.

Moto G2 - Tapatalk Pro
    My wife asks me the same thing.......then I ask her why she needs 90 pairs of shoes.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    It still surprises me why people need all this gear... For me as well, 2 or 3 devices is more than enough.
    Moto G2 - Tapatalk Pro

Most of us started with small tanks and as we vaped more found ourselves ether carrying extra tanks around with us or extra tanks and batteries (2400mah lasts me 6-7hrs). A backup of each tank and battery.

I don't know about the rest of you but I get bored with some things quickly and I don't like refilling tanks "in the field". So if I had two tanks and batteries they'd have two flavors (having more than one tank with the same flavor does not compute in my head). The problem here is the typical 1-2ml tank won't last even 1/2 a day so getting larger tanks was in order. (now we have 4 tanks)

However also by this point we likely have a handful or more flavors in stock. With the cost of most store bought juices, a dedicated vaper is not going to TOSS/Rinse a partially full tank to try/use another flavor, another fresh tank is in order. Somewhere along with way anything <2000mah was set aside for devices with >2000mah.

6 Nautilus
    1 Nautilus mini
    4 Aspire K1
    2 Aspire Maxi

(+4 more tanks and +two mods currently on slow boat from China)

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Man Roxy I knew you had "a few" but wow! ;)

2 Kanger Evods
    Kanger Protank 2 Mini
    Kanger Protank 2
    Some cheapo CE type I was given filled with some juice to try at a shop
    iClear 30 (only have it cause it came with the MVP2, it sucked)
    2x Kayfun Lite+ V2 (One used to be Roxys haha)
    3x Kayfun 4
    Magma
    Derringer
    Samurai Bonsai

All clones except the Kangers and the iClear, otherwise Id be broke as hell. Only ones I even use anymore are the Derringer and the Bonsai. Keep the rest around in case of backup/vapeocalypse/zombie infestation purposes.

I didn't list my RDAs, but I only have 3 now.

And I have quite a list of attys I once owned, but don't anymore :)

Reactions: Monotremata
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread