How to track orders online? (with pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada

Tetsab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2008
East Sussex, UK
Like Spac and Lelly, I'd not been having much luck with the usual EMS tracking at http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp but did find an alternative workaround. Went to www.ems.com.cn which is basically the homepage in Chinese, pressed the button for 'English' then put in my tracking number and verification code.

First couple of times it gave me the results in Chinese which wasn't wildly helpful, but as there were only 2 entries I knew it couldn't have reached UK Customs. The final time I tried this the results DID come up in English so I was able to discover the parcel had been released from Customs and was now on the way to me.

I think we've got a bit spoilt as it's usually a great facility. I can certainly cope with typing in a really short website address like this on the odd occasion when it doesn't want to play. Maybe the website maintenance people have been off on holiday, too?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I placed an order that was shipped out on Feb. 28th and was trying to track it. I have a tracking # but I don't have a verification code. Where would I find that number?

Thank you for your asking. You will see the verification code when you click the blank saying verification code. :)

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Thank you for your asking. You will see the verification code when you click the blank saying verification code. :)

There may be a problem with this order. I went to the website and tracked it, but noticed that the zip code has 2 numbers reversed. I double checked and it's right on the order, but appears wrong on the tracking info.

EDIT: Maybe it's OK. I just checked USPS and it's evidently being processed in a center 50 miles from here, so it's in the right area. And WOW, that was fast. I wasn't expecting it to show up anywhere near me for at least another week.:)

EDIT(Again): I have the shipment in my home! One week from China to my door. I can't believe it got here this quickly!:)

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
There may be a problem with this order. I went to the website and tracked it, but noticed that the zip code has 2 numbers reversed. I double checked and it's right on the order, but appears wrong on the tracking info.

EDIT: Maybe it's OK. I just checked USPS and it's evidently being processed in a center 50 miles from here, so it's in the right area. And WOW, that was fast. I wasn't expecting it to show up anywhere near me for at least another week.:)

EDIT(Again): I have the shipment in my home! One week from China to my door. I can't believe it got here this quickly!:)

Thank you for your update.
glad to that you got it.:)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
My order from 18th April according to China Mail is still in Guangzhou International at "The total export package straight seal sealing" (as the translator has it).

:(

No wonder stalking the postie for the last few days has been disappointing. What has been happening?

Thank you for your post here.
I am sorry for the delayed shipping with your order.
May we know your order number, so we can look into it?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thanks for the great response, the order number is 80508

Thank you for your asking. here goes the track of your order on our end.

Apr 24, 2012 4:08:00 PM Status:Departure from outward office of exchange, Location:GUANGDONG

could you check it on your local post office site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread