Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Ya - Forgot "Our" Very Sweet and Lovely "Mate" from across the pond - @Innokin_Ash . . .
waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

(NOT NCE . . . :pervy: )

I didn't see his name as being here. The other two were here and not it says they not here :(

I

Innokin_Ash

Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Hello ECF.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!
My choice would be white. White would go really well with all of the different existing colors of InnokinCells.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I didn't see his name as being here. The other two were here and not it says they not here :(

First things first - "Ash" is a she/female "Ashley" and the other 2 well since I have only their names to go on - I will say they are he's/males . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
Polished Stainless Steel :)

Last edited:

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
My choice would be that gorgeous blue.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
I say blue

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Whether or not I have a chance to be selected again during a "Quick-Fire" round and although I have said it before . . .

"RAINBOW"
Just One Example:
2dcbfpv.jpg

That way any & all colors of an "InnokinCell" would work also . . . :D

Besides the fact that a Rainbow "InnokinDisrupter" might appeal to a lot of people, especially those of "Us' who are "GAY" or more into coordinating colors too . . . Just a thought and "My" :2c: , even though it is somewhat selfish too . . . :facepalm:

YEP - I got a few Rainbow Batteries and MODs that I can coordinate with other pieces of equipment I use including SS/Black/Clear items . . . Rainbows Are Very Versatile . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!

A shimmery purple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread