• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hey ECF!

We're back again with another awesome giveaway for you guys. We've got a badass group of prizes to give away this week! 3 chances for ECF to win a fully custom Orange Halloween engraved Disrupter, featuring a pumpkin snoo and the all-new C50 battery in black. We're even throwing in iSub Apexes and black drip tips to match!

Whats up for grabs?

3 Halloween Disrupter Prize packages

Each prize package includes: 1 Orange Disrupter, 1 Black C50 InnokinCell, 1 iSub Apex, 1 Black Apex drip tip

How to Enter:

Just let us know how you plan to celebrate Halloween and what you'll be vaping on Halloween!

Giveaway Rules:

You must be 18 years or older to enter.

The winner will be randomly selected via the random.org. This giveaway will end Tuesday November 3rd at 8PM EST, and the winners will be announced and contacted shortly afterwards.

Thanks ECF, good luck to all and have a spooky and fun holiday weekend!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
We take our son around the neighborhood and let him do his thing as a Zombie. Then we will come home and pass out candy to the little ones in our neighborhood.
Because of where we live, in the desert, we don't have a lot of trick or treaters. So after the candy is done, we watch horror movies the rest of the night :)
Good luck everyone and thanks so much Innokin, YOU GUYS ROCK!
image.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Good luck to all! Me? I'll be at the local fairgrounds going through the haunted houses :D Vaping on a Disrupter with some delicious O-Rangz by Twelve Monkeys.
You could be the cloud machine at the haunted house! Foggin up the room ;)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
After a long day of soccer, we'll visit friends to go trick-or-treating in style: kids with costumes and collection bags and the adults with a cup of some sort of adult beverage. Since I'll be strictly on beer (driver), I'll likely go with a citrus flavor on my CFIV.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Last Night (Thursday the 29th) was trick or treat in my county. I had 210 young children to give candy to (and I gave away the good stuff..full sized candy bars). It's one of my favorite nights of the year. Halloween is Saturday and the only plans I have is to "fall back" my clocks for the daylight savings change as I work very early on Sunday.

Last night I vaped a strawberry/banana juice (I thought about being a home made fog machine to go with my spider and skeleton decorations). I haven't a clue what flavor I'll be vaping on Saturday night.

Thanks for the contest. :)

Irishfanbuck

Jan 11, 2015
DFW
  • Deleted by Innokin_Ash

Irishfanbuck

Jan 11, 2015
DFW
  • Deleted by Innokin_Ash

Irishfanbuck

Jan 11, 2015
DFW
My son has a football game at 9am, then going to my favorite cape shop for their Halloween party. Gonna chill at home the rest of the day and watch some college football. I won't be going trick or treating with the wife and kids because my favorite team, NOTRE DAME plays at 7pm. I'll be drinking and I'll be Vaping on some Bonnie & Clyde from Villain Vapors.

Reactions: Marina2

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Yay, this is a great giveaway, thanks Innokin! I will be spending Halloween at home hoping for some kids to come to the door. I'm always ready with treats, but they never come all the way back to my house, so I get to keep all the candy!
witchie_zpsgs0x14m3.gif

I will be vaping delicious pomegranate from Vaporia! (but I won't be at the store's party, sigh)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread