Innokin-ECF Weekly Giveaway #7 - Win a Proton 235W- Plex Vaporizer Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I was looking into vaping and doing different web searches. ECF kept coming up in the results so I came to have a look - luckily before I actually bought anything. My first post was asking advice for something that would be easy to use by someone with severe hand problems. Got some really useful advice and my AVPs for the first 4 years were VV v3s.

Reactions: DavidOck

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I was looking into vaping and doing different web searches. ECF kept coming up in the results so I came to have a look - luckily before I actually bought anything. My first post was asking advice for something that would be easy to use by someone with severe hand problems. Got some really useful advice and my AVPs for the first 4 years were VV v3s.

Reactions: Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi everyone! Thank you for all of the great stories about when you joined ECF.
This community is awesome and is one important part why vaping has grown so quickly and helped so many smokers around the world! :)
You've all shared so many great posts and in thanks Innokin is going to be giving away 2 Proton - Plex Kits!! :thumbs::banana:
UwZSyr7.jpg

A huge thank you and Congratulations to:
@bigbob2322
@DavidOck

The next giveaway is going to be for the Kroma-A and iSub-B Kit which is powered by the Innokin Plex3D Next Generation Mesh Coils! Get ready and good luck!!

If you have any ideas for future giveaway questions, or any questions about the Plex3D coil or Innokin, please let us know! Thank you and I hope you have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread