Innokin-ECF Weekly Giveaway #7 - Win a Proton 235W- Plex Vaporizer Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Enter Innokin-ECF Giveaway #7 today for a chance to win an
Innokin Proton 235W - Plex Kit!

UwZSyr7.jpg

Available in three new beautiful finishes, the Proton has received great reviews from around the world! One lucky winner is going to win a Proton 235W - Plex Kit!
Enter today to win! Good luck!! :thumbs:

T6NRSZW.jpg

A big congratulations to the lucky and awesome winners of the Innokin-ECF #6 Giveaway!

@KC0YNU

Thank you very much for being part of ECF and we hope that you a enjoy the Innokin Endura T18.II!

How to Enter and Win Innokin-ECF Giveaway #7:

A BIG Thank you to @Anise for this week's question!

To enter, please answer the following question:

"What brought you to ECF or What was your first post on ECF about?"

Let us know and you're entered to win!

We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look :)

Giveaway Rules:
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter.
  • Global giveaway- anyone can win.
  • Winners will be announced here on ECF before Thursday December 6th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
  • If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we ran run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
  • *American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit :)
Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end Wednesday December 5th, 2018 and the winner will be announced along with next week's giveaway.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!

If you have any ideas for questions for next week's giveaway, let us know! Thanks!
Good luck, happy vaping! Have a great week! :banana::blink::hubba::?:

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
Enter Innokin-ECF Giveaway #7 today for a chance to win an
Innokin Proton 235W - Plex Kit!

UwZSyr7.jpg

Available in three new beautiful finishes, the Proton has received great reviews from around the world! One lucky winner is going to win a Proton 235W - Plex Kit!
Enter today to win! Good luck!! :thumbs:

T6NRSZW.jpg

A big congratulations to the lucky and awesome winners of the Innokin-ECF #6 Giveaway!

@KC0YNU

Thank you very much for being part of ECF and we hope that you a enjoy the Innokin Endura T18.II!

How to Enter and Win Innokin-ECF Giveaway #7:

A BIG Thank you to @Anise for this week's question!

To enter, please answer the following question:

"What brought you to ECF or What was your first post on ECF about?"

Let us know and you're entered to win!

We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look :)

Giveaway Rules:
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter.
  • Global giveaway- anyone can win.
  • Winners will be announced here on ECF before Thursday December 6th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
  • If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we ran run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
  • *American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit :)
Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end Wednesday December 5th, 2018 and the winner will be announced along with next week's giveaway.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!

If you have any ideas for questions for next week's giveaway, let us know! Thanks!
Good luck, happy vaping! Have a great week! :banana::blink::hubba::?:
Thank you for having the giveaways. Love this mod. My last innokin that I still use is the Innokin 220? I think. It's a little dated but still good! It's seen its day but still in rotation!

Reactions: Innokin_Paul

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Back in 2009 I was smoking too much and was starting to feel the effects from it. I saw a short story on the local new about these new e-cig things. I did a search online and found ECF. I decided to join and read and ask a few questions. Everyone pointed me at the 510 cigalike and that was the beginning for me. I got two 510 kits and dual used for a long time. I immediately cut my smoking by 2/3 and it got better from there.

• Love

Vandal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2009
    NE Ohio
    My story is much like hittman's. Autumn 2009, it came time for me to do something about my smoking (due to change in living situation) and I was at a loss. Then I remembered having seen a segment on a tech or news show over the summer about electronic cigarettes (I wonder if it was the same story that hittman saw!), so I went online to see if they were really a thing. I found ECF via Google and spent a week reading and researching. Purchased a 510 kit online. Once I received it, I gave myself 10 days to transition. Day 11 was my first day smoke-free.

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
    Jan 20, 2014
    Surrounded by cows and wheat
    I started vaping around 2009, with a cigalike called trust fire or sure fire or something like that. It should have been called misfire because it didn't work most of the time. But, I saw that vaping had potential to get me off a almost 40 year cigarette habit...but the equipment wasn't there yet. I continued to smoke.

In 2013 I moved to a larger city and started seeing vape shops around. Went into a few and saw the equipment had really changed- ego type batteries and mech mods, but i was really behind the curve on information, so I googled vaping and discovered this place.

Soaked up information for a couple weeks to avoid a fiasco like I had with the cigalikes and bought a mod.

Just so happens the first mod I bought and the one that got me off cigarettes was an Innokin ITaste VV/VW. They had just come out and were HOT...the thing to have. I loved it and it WORKED! Every time ! It was fantastic. I still have it, along with a couple MVPs. They are all battle scarred and weary, but they will never be discarded- they are old friends.

Thank you Innokin, and ECF. You both added years to my life.

Reactions: Vandal

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    I came to ECF, I think a few days after I bought my first vape kit. I had been a smoker for 22 years, tried some old 7-Eleven cigalike once that was way too airy, and didn't give vaping a second thought until a couple years later when a friend of mine visited from out of town with an eGo pen. A little while after that, I bought something similar to hers, and a few days later I was here, introducing myself in the new members forum. I suppose I found it, probably just through a google search for "vaping" or similar.

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
    I was brought here a few years ago when I was googling vaping. I ended up quitting for a two years. Unfortunately I fell back into the stinkies. I was going to quit again and went back to my vape but then it broke. I'm now waiting on a replacement in the post. So here I am again and this time I have plans on staying.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread