Travel and Vaping Hungarian platform guard makes my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin909

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2014
Milan to Minsk
This happened to me last week and I thought of this forum - so I thought I'd share:

I was travelling from Vienna to Budapest on OBB. Everytime we were scheduled for a stop (usually one or two minutes) - I'd be waiting in the doorway getting ready to vape - blowing the vapour out onto the platform. In Hungary somewhere I'd gotten a bit complacent and pulled out my Zmax Mini and began to vape without checking if the coast was clear when a platform guard outside caught me unawares and began to motion me angrily to step off the train. I was like ..... I'm busted - but as he got closer and saw I was vaping - he broke out into a smile and motioned me to stay ON the train and continue vaping in the doorway saying: "No, no, is okay!".
We exchanged that 'fellow vaper' smile and he continued on down the platform getting the train ready to depart. :D

BTW there are two vape shops in Budapest - one on the lower ground floor of the West End Shopping Centre next to the Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal and the Hilton. They even sell rebuildable supplies including Kanthal and wicks. Another one I walked by in the Inner City district had literally just opened that had some great e-juice (nic free) and good array of mods and clearos. I'll post a list with addresses in another post including other cities I've been to with good vape stores for those travelling through Europe who might need the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread