I hate electronic cigarettes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Louisiana USA
You know, you're right. My girlfriend especially misses not cleaning out all of the ashtrays I kept around the house. Just yesterday, she came to me and said, "Sam, I wish you would go back to smoking. I really miss cleaning that layer of filth on your desk."

:lol::lol::lol:my wife said that very same thing the other night:lol::lol::lol:

well minus the sam thing. lol

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
...and remember the time you burned a hole in the seat of your shiny new sports car? Almost crashing trying to get the hot ash from between your legs while going 80 mph down the freeway?

That, then tossing the .... out the window and causing a brush fire along the interstate. I never caused one, but I saw a few!!
Oh, yea, leaving over trying to get the car cig lighter to work, too, while swerving all over the place.
Dam, those Ecigs....

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
That, then tossing the .... out the window and causing a brush fire along the interstate. I never caused one, but I saw a few!!
Oh, yea, leaving over trying to get the car cig lighter to work, too, while swerving all over the place.
Dam, those Ecigs....

Or when you drop your cigarette in your lap, burn yourself and your seat, swerve all over the road, finally grab it and then.....stick the lit part right between your lips. 8-o

Oh I hate it that it will never burn my lips again....booo. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread