Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Sometimes I don't even carry my mod to work, just two tiny myjet pod mods in my pocket and hardly notice they're there. Talk about stealth! :D

And that's a big deal. Even my Pico or AL85 take up some pocket room. A pod is potentially an excellent daily work solution. My only reservations with pods are seeing which can be used with my own juice, and how easy is it to clean and rewick the pod. I know there are several systems out which can be refilled, even if the manufacturer didn't make them that way, and I'm just watching the market develop to see what could possibly end up being a good fit for me.

But then I see a new Aromamizer Supreme V2 hit the market and it's................shiny.:D

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
[QUOTE="Cosmic_Glaze, post: 19588533, member: 289427"

Oh and please, reviewers and everyone.... do not state that Mtls are "beginner" vapes and eventually you can move on to something more advanced like a DL devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE] I hear you on this, I hear this alot that I was a mtl'er and advanced to DL with more technical devices...this may be true if you moved from an ego and nautilus tank to a current 12 coil sub tank, but it's not true if one is a mtl'er with rta's or rda's rebuilding with current tanks, like you said, how hard is it to drop in a couple coils... But it's all good and the most important thing is for all of us to stay of those stinkies...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I love that we can all vape in a way that suits our needs and preferences, and circumstances. I started out on cloud devices and didn't dig the amount of liquids I was going through. Moved to tootle gear and love it even more. I'm glad I have options to help me keep off smokes and that's all I wish for everyone, regardless of their style to do it.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I love that we can all vape in a way that suits our needs and preferences, and circumstances. I started out on cloud devices and didn't dig the amount of liquids I was going through. Moved to tootle gear and love it even more. I'm glad I have options to help me keep off smokes and that's all I wish for everyone, regardless of their style to do it.

I can relate to that.

There is a big difference in the amount of ejuice that i consume now, compared to before.

When tootle puffing, I used about 60 ml per month. At the time I would buy two 30 ml bottles of juice and I would be set for a whole month.

Now, I use at least 3 times as much juice, 180 ml per month, or about 6 ml per day.

Prices are much cheaper now luckily.

I remember buying "premium" juice before for about $25 for a 30 ml bottle, when I was tootle puffing.

Today, I view that kind of price as totally ridiculous and I would never pay anything close to that now.

Now you can get 100 ml and 120 bottles for much cheaper than that.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I can relate to that.

There is a big difference in the amount of ejuice that i consume now, compared to before.

When tootle puffing, I used about 60 ml per month. At the time I would buy two 30 ml bottles of juice and I would be set for a whole month.

Now, I use at least 3 times as much juice, 180 ml per month, or about 6 ml per day.

Prices are much cheaper now luckily.

I remember buying "premium" juice before for about $25 for a 30 ml bottle, when I was tootle puffing.

Today, I view that kind of price as totally ridiculous and I would never pay anything close to that now.

Now you can get 100 ml and 120 bottles for much cheaper than that.

You can also look at it this way. 2 ml of a 24 mg juice a day is the same as 8 ml of a 6 mg juice for your daily nic use. As I'm a DIY mixer, the costs are essentially a wash with the difference in flavorings I run through adding pennies to a higher volume consumption. If I were still paying $20 for 30 ml of a premium juice it would be a different matter.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
But then I see a new Aromamizer Supreme V2 hit the market and it's................shiny.:D
Ahaha yes, I know the allure of shiny :thumbs:
I've got my routine down with the Myjets and can rewick and even recoil a pod. but coiling is a pita and a workaround. So I usually just buy new pods-pricey. I too am keeping my eyes open for a pod mod that's a good MTL and easier to recoil.

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
You can also look at it this way. 2 ml of a 24 mg juice a day is the same as 8 ml of a 6 mg juice for your daily nic use. As I'm a DIY mixer, the costs are essentially a wash with the difference in flavorings I run through adding pennies to a higher volume consumption. If I were still paying $20 for 30 ml of a premium juice it would be a different matter.
Good points, I diy some juices for pennies per ml. But I also diy some expensive NET concentrates extract using premium NN Signature nic salts and it comes out to over $12 for 30 ml. :shock: Now that my friend you don't want to vape lots at 6mg :D

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York

Just debated this with my Sweetie last night and like I told her I enjoy vaping the 8MLs!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I'm a toodler thru and thru. I've tried other equipment but with emphysema/COPD from too many years of smoking, easy does it is the rule. Just can't handle high VG and thick clouds. 20-25% VG is kinda my max. Unflavored 2 mg.

That being said, I have quite a collection of gear and tanks. Prefer discrete when out and about and bigger mods for home. Rebuild simple 30ga open coils.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Why was my typing so small above?

It latched on to your quote where it said "sent from my..." and carried the formatting into your post.

You probably edited a couple times and confused the system.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: IgnorantCig

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good points, I diy some juices for pennies per ml. But I also diy some expensive NET concentrates extract using premium NN Signature nic salts and it comes out to over $12 for 30 ml. :shock: Now that my friend you don't want to vape lots at 6mg :D

$12??? I'm glad I have cheap taste buds. I'm more of a caramel and vanilla kinds guy. Do you use nic salts in your pods only, or is it becoming a standard for all your mixes?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
It latched on to your quote where it said "sent from my..." and carried the formatting into your post.

You probably edited a couple times and confused the system.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I did do multiple edits, I'm not very good at isolating specific sentencing within a whole post when responding....thanks

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
$12??? I'm glad I have cheap taste buds. I'm more of a caramel and vanilla kinds guy. Do you use nic salts in your pods only, or is it becoming a standard for all your mixes?
I'm currently using NN Signature nic salts for all my diy mixes. I previously used their Smooth but it darkened rather quickly and it seemed to affect the taste after it darkened , Signature sample I had stayed much clearer so bought more. The NET concentrate extracts are the most expensive part.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
No matter if I use a Nautilus Mini or a Baby Beast Sub Ohm tank the vapor goes into my mouth before my lungs! The classification of MTL or DL is wrong because it doesn't go directly to you lungs. :-x

maybe we should change it to MPV and NOPV ( Mouth Pause Vaping and No Oral Paused Vaping) ;)

Im still trying to get people to stop using the word "steeping" when "aging" is the correct term :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
maybe we should change it to MPV and NOPV ( Mouth Pause Vaping and No Oral Paused Vaping) ;)

Im still trying to get people to stop using the word "steeping" when "aging" is the correct term :)

No Oral Paused Vaping can be misinterpreted in so many different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread