Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I wasn't trying to throw any shade on ya. :thumb:

No problem and same here my friend :)

I left out RGA, thanks for the reminder.

Ya, that's a fairly new one I forget all the time too. Last time I used a Genisis atty was a while back ... but they've been making a come back. Go figure :)

I wonder what Raidy is up to these days. Gawd, that was a great thread
yes3.gif

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I get more flavor and cloud from the builds in my RDTA's at 40 watts than I do with my Smok CB at 75-100 watts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

And, I bet I get more flavor at 6 than you get at 40. ;)

All about what you apply the power to.
    My RDA is probably 13mm smaller than yours.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Quite a few times, I'd imagine, back then. :laugh:

And I was a Fluval disciple way back when. I still have a few unopened packs of 510 carts and probably some blue stuff stashed away.

I recently tossed the last of the fluval and drink stirrers. I still have my first eGo and my first Joye 510 cigalike. I also found some Boge SS XL 2 ohm cartos in the original boxes the other day. I filled one using the cap fill soak method. It wasn't that spectacular. I remember now why I switched to Kayfun and cotton wicking.

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I recently tossed the last of the fluval and drink stirrers. I still have my first eGo and my first Joye 510 cigalike. I also found some Boge SS XL 2 ohm cartos in the original boxes the other day. I filled one using the cap fill soak method. It wasn't that spectacular. I remember now why I switched to Kayfun and cotton wicking.

Go figure ;)
    I did just the opposite, and tossed the Kayfuns, and went back to Boge SR cartos. (in a tank of course)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia

Trying to remember the last time a guy said "I bet mine is smaller than yours"... :blink:
    I'm drawing a blank....

beckdg

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2013
    TN
    Trying to remember the last time a guy said "I bet mine is smaller than yours"... :blink:
    I'm drawing a blank....
    To be fair, if tj's deck was 13mn smaller than mine, he'd be working with a 1mm deck.

In conclusion, I bet my deck is smaller than your deck.

And tastes better too.

There, I said it.

:blink:

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    To be fair, if tj's deck was 13mn smaller than mine, he'd be working with a 1mm deck.

In conclusion, I bet my deck is smaller than your deck.

And tastes better too.

There, I said it.

:blink:

Tapping out while the tapping is good...:?:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada

One if them is a Wismec Indestructible. Not sure they get any smaller.[emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

Ryedan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada

I tried a Boge carto I had in the vapocalipse box last year. Didn't take more than a couple of drags to decide to sell the rest. There are some great tanks with heads out there these days, but carts don't cut it for me any more.

Reactions: DaveP

beckdg

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2013
    TN
    Tapping out while the tapping is good...:?:
    Nope.

I've had those smaller atties.

Can't make enough vapor with them to get the flavor I have shoe horned into mine.

But only way to win that argument is for both parties to have tried both... And maybe a third party in some cases.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2014
    Suburbs of Dallas

LOL.

Having been vaping for over 4 years now, I have to admit I agree with you. I've vaped every way there is to vape. High watt, low watt, temperature control, power only, high ohm, low ohm, and everything in between. And I still think I get the best flavor from smaller tanks and RDAs with a 1.5+ohm coil at less than 20 watts.

That said, I wouldn't be where I am now, having started with 24mg juice and now being 100% nicotine free if I stuck with those 1.5ohm small tank builds. I'll admit I'm not getting quite the flavor I used to, but I'll also proudly say that I've achieved every goal I set for myself as far as eliminating my dependency on smoking first and nicotine second. I never could have done it if I had stayed with those small, high ohm builds and tanks.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Nope.

I've had those smaller atties.

Can't make enough vapor with them to get the flavor I have shoe horned into mine.

But only way to win that argument is for both parties to have tried both... And maybe a third party in some cases.

hahahhaaaa...so, you really were talking about attys? :lol::?:
    In that case, I would tend to agree. I've had attys from 12mm to 25mm. A 22mm Narda, for me, is the benchmark. I loved the Cyclone and I loved the Goon. But with my vaping style, single coil, simple builds...nothing touches a NarDA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread