• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I need your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Bill, MM called me to tell me about your post. Husband is sick again and just can't seem to get on his feet. Sorry I was gone.

Of course you have our prayers for all.

Dearest Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in the Precious Name of Jesus uplifting Bill and his family, and this guy and his family to You for healing. It sounds like a scary time with crazy things going on. But, we know You are the God of Peace, Protection, and Love and I humbly ask You, Father, to keep these people close to Your heart for shelter, love and mercy. Father, we know that all things work for good for he who loves the Lord and is called according to His purpose. We know you aren't silent in this and I ask that You impart wisdom to all involved. I pray for a hedge of warrior angels around Bill, his daughter, and Bill's family, as no one can penetrate Your complete barrier around those that You love. Guidance is necessary for Bill as head of household, and this boy's father, to help calm him down without him seeking reprisal. Allow peace to take place around each and every one of them, Father, so that fear is not a factor. You did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love and a sound mind. This will only be settled with You in the middle between these two young people and their families. Thank You, Father for always being there when life takes an unexpected turn. Thank You, Father for hearing my prayer. For it's in the Awesome Name of Jesus that I ask these things, Amein. :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread