Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I received a package in the mail yesterday from UntamedRose. Since I pick my mail up heading off to work, I was bewildered as to what was inside. I pulled over and opened it. I was speachless when I read her note and a heartwarming feeling took over...okay I got choked up and about started crying. I never expected anything in return for helping in the PIF threads, or helping others in need, but this is the best gift I could have received.

I want to thank everyone who was involved. You all put a big smile on my face and have a warm place in my heart. I'm glad to be a part of this group/family...MAY PIF LIVE ON!

Hugs to you all,
Kelly

DSCN0820.jpg

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Congratulations hairball! I can't think of a better person to receive such a nice gift. You have given away more stuff to the Treasure Chest than anybody else that I know of and never expect anything in return except maybe a thank you. What you all don't know is how generous hairball is behind the scene. I know for a fact that she has given many things to people in need away from the Treasure Chest thread. I know this because she has told me about several and she is my best friend and has given me so much and won't even let me pay for the shipping. So again, this gift and recognition is well deserved.

count3

Moved On
Mar 13, 2012
I agree if it wasn't for your help, I most likely wouldn't have been sober, and analog free,
Vaping was a lifestyle i wanted to take part in, and you made it possible,
I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart,
and just take this time to pray for health & happiness towards you, your a great person,
if only the world could have 15 more of you, you certainly changed my life for the better and I wanna say

THANK YOU HAIRBALL :)

Much Love <3

Jayy:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread