Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Chicago
Man. I can't win.

It took me months, literally, to pull the trigger on a starter kit. After all the hours and hours of researching and frustration and stress etc, enough people lit the fire under my ... to get me to just order already. I was so happy and proud of myself. For a few hours anyway.

Now for the best part of this post.

I was going to post a copy of my order here to ask what things I could get to go with it or backup parts or whatever. Figured it'd be in my email box since the shop told me I'd receive an email shortly with my receipt. It wasn't there. I went to the stores site so that I could just log in and copy it from there ... well, it wouldn't let me log in. I thought I forgot the password but when I requested they send me another it said "the email address you've listed does not exist" or something along those lines. I was starting to get really irritated because I thought I'd have to do the whole thing over, and then it would be too late to go out in the mail today. I *wish* that was the problem. I decided to check my credit card balance, just in case they charged me by accident. Well guess what? That money is LONG GONE!! :evil:

I tried to contact them, but there's NO phone number, just an email. I emailed them. I've waited a few hours now, nothing. I can see that they have hours posted that list they are open until 4pm M-F. That means that I have to wait through the entire weekend before I can get some answers. IF they decide to answer.

I don't understand! I'm such a smart, careful consumer, always very cautious about who I'm doing business with. I have been told/directed to The Electronic Cigarette Super Store | myvaporstore.com by a few dozen people here. I figured they directed me there because they knew it was a decent seller, cheapest price, or both. I am DEVASTATED. :( I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I've been robbed in the worst way, that was my ecig money! I'm unemployed so $75 isn't just a lot of money, it's IMPOSSIBLY hard to get.

*Something* always happens. Is this a sign? :facepalm:

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
Take a deep breath.

My guess is that you typed your email address incorrectly during your order. Also, please allow a vendor more than 4 hours to respond to your email.

Try to be patient, allow them 24 hours to get back to you.

It's too early to play the blame game on a vendor when it very well could have been a simple mistake on your part.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Candi beat me to it, but my first guess was you miskeyed your email address as well. Wait twenty-four hours to make sure it's not just server overload keeping you out/keeping you from getting their emails, check your spam folder, the usual. If you haven't gotten anything over the weekend, call Monday and let them know you placed an order for XYZ under name/CC# whatever, and ask what the registered email for that purchase is. If it's correct, ask if they can resend your invoice to you as you didn't receive it, if it's incorrect, ask if they'll change it and resend the relevant information to you, as well as reset your password.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I have used myvaporstore several times throught the last year and was always treated well, you as a consumer can't blame yourself if something changed or happened on their end. and realistically if they did turn to the dark side then it was very very recently.

you may check the supplier forums and see if/what others may be saying about the current situation. give it time as trying to laod the site now im getting errors, lag and half drawn pages on some refreshes, when i do get in it is very slow.. there is always external forces, server crashes, hackers, storms, that we out here may not be aware of.
before panicking give them some time and see what happens Monday. for all we know the log in script could of went off half cocked.

I understand the excitement of sharing something new. but anymore if i cant get into a well known trusted vendors site ATM i ignore it anymore.

Last edited:

mirth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Oklahoma
many people on this forum have used the site so I'm sure it will get worked out. I saw your post yesterday about what you should buy, I think your just overreacting. You have to understand that your trying to contact a business and need to give them time to get back in touch with you. Most business I work with have a 2 business day turn around time on correspondence so anything faster then that should be considered a win.

You can only expect instant satisfaction from a B&M, but you pay for that through their markup.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the vendor goes - I've made a couple purchases from them which have gone fine. When I tried to make my first purchase (over July 4th weekend), their system was down and returned an error message when I tried to access my shopping cart to check out, so it seems that they do occasionally have server problems - as a result, I ended up buying from another vendor that time.

Is there a chance that you entered your e-mail address wrong (typo)? They've sent out order confirmations and shipping notifications via e-mail every time I've ordered from them. One wrong/superimposed letter is all it would take to screw things up....

Teacup36

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
California
Sounds like you put your email in wrong. I have used myvaporstore and everything was great.
Maybe send an email stating exactly what you ordered ( if you remember) with the day and time and your actual name and address explaining you have a feeling you typed your email addy incorrectly and give them the correct one. More than likely your order is/ was packed for shipping. Take a deep breath Im sure the company is not going to swindle you. They have always done right by me and i have been vaping over a year now.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hmmm. They sez:

Trouble logging in, adding coupon codes or viewing pages?
Try the following :

* Close your web browser completely
* Reload the page using the F5 key of hitting the refresh button on the browser
* Try loading the page using a different web browser (internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
* Our page is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox
* Clear cache, temporary internet files and cookies

If that doesn't help you can also try creating an account with your "150% absolutely sure, I most definitely used the right e-mail address" address to create your account. If it's already in there the site shouldn't let you create another account with the same address. But if it does... time to start second guessing what hiccup happened when you entered the first e-mail address.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
just went onto the site and it is working fine. my recent order was sent no problem. sounds like something happened on your end. try all the tips above and if nothing else open a new account and e-mail them with your situation. i'm sure they will be happy to work with you to straighten everything out.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Bottom line is..U are not out $75....U will most likely get this resolved Monday, BUT if not....U can dispute the Credit card charges through the bank holder of the card and not be charged anything...and have the $75 credited back to your card since U have not received any product..but again, try all the options provided to U first here especially since that vendor is well known here, then if no luck, then call the CCC company and file a dispute...most banks its simple and done right online..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread