I Think I Went Too Far, Now Im Kinda Scared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
i think it is, the only bad part is the black with diamonds... not really a look for man jajaja

At least it's not the pink paisley skull or green sparkly butterfly. :D

Excellent deal, though. :thumb: I was kinda weirded out by variable wattage/voltage too, but it's not really a big deal -- for a newbie, it's best to use variable wattage, because then it won't matter what resistance your coil is, no math to deal with. Start at the lowest setting and go up until you find your sweet spot. If it becomes too hot, harsh, or burnt tasting, back off half a watt. :thumb:

Andria

Reactions: CJ Garcia

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US
Don't be afraid of it. It was my first mod ever. My first step into the world of vaping. My first device, period. It was GREAT to use as a learning tool. I suggest you take a quick look at a "safe vaping power levels" chart. They aren't perfect, but they are a great starting point. With mine, I was always using the 2.1ohm iClear 16 clearos and found that the sweet spot to be somewhere around 7-8 watts. I never even bothered with the voltage settings after the first day. I think I played with them for about 20 minutes and decided using watts was easier. I still use my 50w iStick the same way.

I hope you enjoy your purchase, and feel free to ask any questions you have when you get it. We are here and more than happy to help people out.

Reactions: CJ Garcia

CJ Garcia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Don't be afraid of it. It was my first mod ever. My first step into the world of vaping. My first device, period. It was GREAT to use as a learning tool. I suggest you take a quick look at a "safe vaping power levels" chart. They aren't perfect, but they are a great starting point. With mine, I was always using the 2.1ohm iClear 16 clearos and found that the sweet spot to be somewhere around 7-8 watts. I never even bothered with the voltage settings after the first day. I think I played with them for about 20 minutes and decided using watts was easier. I still use my 50w iStick the same way.

I hope you enjoy your purchase, and feel free to ask any questions you have when you get it. We are here and more than happy to help people out.
I like all the reviews bout the nautilus mini... Can't wait to have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Texas
When people ask me what a good starter kit is I recommend the MVP 2 and Nautilus mini, so it looks like you're all set to get into a happy vape point. I think I just gave my last (I've had 3-4) MVP to my aunt after her husband's died. If I saw an MVP for 22 I'd buy it.

As to the VV/VW you'll get it buy playing around a little bit. I ended up running the device maxed out on my Nautilus so there's no way you'll try to over power your devices. You are in a safe and easy to play with stage. Vape happy!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread