I Wanna Play A Game...............(contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Question #5

Klaus Kinski

Partly from Klaus Kinski's performance in Nosferatu the Vampyre... (and a gunslingers' swagger)

I understand why you both selected Kinski (cause he was an influence), but I read the question differently (the specifics of it). I guess we won't know until it's over.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey there... is everything okay??? :unsure:

Bring_Out_Your_Dead-X.jpg~original

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Had some issues with the hand/finger and its kept me from being on for the weekend but I'm still alive and stalking (hahahahahaaaaaaa). I'm extending the Contest til tomorrow so we can finish our game and I'll be posting a very fun list of questions tonight after the premiere of The Walking Dead.

(Is that a small clue, I see??):confused:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Had some issues with the hand/finger and its kept me from being on for the weekend but I'm still alive and stalking (hahahahahaaaaaaa). I'm extending the Contest til tomorrow so we can finish our game and I'll be posting a very fun list of questions tonight after the premiere of The Walking Dead.

(Is that a small clue, I see??):confused:

Glad to see that you're still alive and kicking... sorry to hear about the hand, tho...
crawlingarm_9GM9PB.gif~original

And as for the premiere of The Walking Dead tonight... I've never seen it since I don't have cable...
01.gif~original

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Sorry about the wait, folks. Here are the final questions for you...............

Round #3

Question #6- What is the very last line spoken in "A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master"??

Question #7- Tonight was the Season Premiere of "The Walking Dead". What were the 3 questions that Rick needed to ask??

Question #8- Who was the first person to wear the (now famous) Micheal Myers mask??

Question #9- Friday the 13th Part 3 has a few brief scenes where you see Jason's face but it isn't the face originally designed for the movie. Who created the un-used (original) "face of Jason" for Part 3? (and a bonus for posting a pic of THAT face!!)

Final Question...........

Question #10- I'm a huge fan of Seth MacFarlane, and he has featured many "movie slashers" on his hit animated show "Family Guy"...............AND, I'm sure you've all noticed that I enjoy playing with Photoshop.......................

There is an article somewhere online that features pictures of a "Family Guy" character dressed as SEVERAL "Movie Slashers".

If you look REALLY hard, you may find it. If you do, link the article and post the name of the artist who done the illustrations and post your favorite picture from the selection.

(HINT: I know this article can be found via Google search & IMDb search and is very easy if you can figure out WHICH character is dressing up as these HORROR ICONS)

There's more clues in that clue........if you read it correctly. Hahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!:p

I told ya this last round would be hard!!! Enjoy!!!! Good Luck everyone!!!

Last edited:

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
View attachment 261788
I believe the answer to 9 is Stan Winston... the eyes were to even and the left needed to be more droopy

i thought that as well but doing the research shows that mask actually was used in the film for a few quick scenes, and wasnt completely taken out and slasher said it was unused so i dont know...

"The face Winston created was seen in many scenes including the alternate ending. However, the face White and Appone created was used in Chris' flashback where she was attacked by Jason. Winston's sculpt was transformed into several pullover masks that Brooker used. It is most noticeable when worn because Winston's Jason III had a right ear and Appone and White's Jason III does not."

http://scabbyhorror.blogspot.com/2013/03/stan-winstons-jason-iii.html

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
i thought that as well but doing the research shows that mask actually was used in the film for a few quick scenes, and wasnt completely taken out and slasher said it was unused so i dont know...

"The face Winston created was seen in many scenes including the alternate ending. However, the face White and Appone created was used in Chris' flashback where she was attacked by Jason. Winston's sculpt was transformed into several pullover masks that Brooker used. It is most noticeable when worn because Winston's Jason III had a right ear and Appone and White's Jason III does not."

http://scabbyhorror.blogspot.com/2013/03/stan-winstons-jason-iii.html

Re-read the question. I'm not asking about the entire mask. I specifically say "face" of Jason............:D

and Alternate Endings are not considered part of the movie, cause they aren't used.

Contest ends at Midnight and winner announced tomorrow!!

Sent from Camp Crystal Lake using a machete and a hockey mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread