win a wetbox | trivia contest in live chat - 6/26/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i'm going to be holding a trivia contest in chat next saturday.
if you want to participate and have not been to chat, i suggest you make sure you can access it before then.

new to chat? here's info on it: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...discussion/93081-new-live-chat-available.html

the contest will take place saturday, june 26, at 7pm pacific.

here's how it will work.
there will be a series of trivia questions posted. for each question, the first person with the correct answer gets one point.
note: answers must be exact (and yes, spelling counts).

ie:
q: what is the first and last names of the current president of the united states?
a: barrack obbama
incorrect, due to spelling.

any response that contains the correct answer will count:
barack obama
his first name is barack obama
barack obama is the answer
barack mogdlajfe obama

all of these would be correct.

in the event nobody can answer the question, hints will be given until the question is answered correctly.

there will be 20 questions. after all 20 have been answered, the person who answered the most questions correctly wins. in the case of a tie, there will be a tiebreaker question. simple, eh?

the questions will vary as far as category, so as not to give anyone an advantage.

the prize will be a wetbox, purchased by me from clouds of vapor, and includes one 510 carto and one lr 510 carto. this mod takes a 14500 battery (not included). if you're not familiar with the wetbox, check it out here

so check your chat access, dust off your minutiae knowledge, practice your googling, and lets get to trivia-ing.

sassyblondeinwa

May 27, 2010
spokane
This will be my bump...LOL some of us have not been in school for a million and one years.. and may no the answer but may not speeel it real goood...LOL ya big meanies.. making spelling count.. i could see it if the trivia question is how do you spell mississippi.. but.. if the question is what is the top flavor in apple sauce i sure the heck cant spell cinomin
hugz sassy

pipskicks

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
So Cal
This will be my bump...LOL some of us have not been in school for a million and one years.. and may no the answer but may not speeel it real goood...LOL ya big meanies.. making spelling count.. i could see it if the trivia question is how do you spell mississippi.. but.. if the question is what is the top flavor in apple sauce i sure the heck cant spell cinomin

hugz sassy

FireFox has spell check :) Google chrome too lol. And it is "know" :p

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
that was great. i hope everyone had fun, i sure did.

after 45 minutes and 20 questions, it came to a three-way tie between pintail64, maddening and untamedrose with 3 correct answers each.

untamedrose tried to phone a friend, pintail64 dropped his e-cig, and maddening came through as the winner of a wetbox, a 510 cartomizer and a low-resistance 510 cartomizer - congrats!!

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
untamedrose tried to phone a friend, pintail64 dropped his e-cig, and maddening came through as the winner of a wetbox, a 510 cartomizer and a low-resistance 510 cartomizer - congrats!!

Ouch! Dropping that e-cig will get you every time :p

Grats to Maddening!!!

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
that was great. i hope everyone had fun, i sure did.

after 45 minutes and 20 questions, it came to a three-way tie between pintail64, maddening and untamedrose with 3 correct answers each.

Ha! Sounds like it was a hoot. Congrats maddening :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread