I will not buy anything!!! I will not buy anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elapid

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Mississippi
All you have to do is realize how much you were spending on tobacco/cigarettes and you start thinking WOW I can get that cool battery mod and STILL be saving money. I was introducing my sister to E-cigs and told her about the $130 to $220 mods and she replies, "that's only 3 cartons of cigarettes." That is how you have to look at the cost of the equipment, that and the equipment will be around long after the smokes have gone up in smoke. At some point in the process you become aware that you don't have to buy anything for the next two years to satisfy your habit. But then there's that new $212.00 GGTS that you end up getting just to see if it is any better than the Super Six you bought two months ago. But it doesn't matter because you are still ahead of buying cigarettes and way ahead of smoking them! Just enjoy :vapor:

ivyjhen

May 17, 2010
Boulder Creek CA
Speaking of e-juice...I'm waiting for some from Backwoods Brew! I wanted people to know how awesome the customer service with Dkrom68 and the reviews of his liquid are all really positive! Personally He's got the best customer service of any vendor I've dealt with so far. With that and the reviews he's got my business and hopefully yours too! I'll let people know how good his liquids are as soon as mine arrive. (waiting for the mailman again lol!)

USinchains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
The Terrordrome, FL
www.myspace.com
*In all honesty, since I am new and "playing" with different things, I spend about the same or less than I did smoking...
Just wait till you become a mod-hoe, then saving money will no longer be an excuse you can give your smoker friends.

Oh yell, don't forget to try the Fried Apples at MadVapes!!!:lol:
Amen to that! Just went and grabbed mine, time to go hit the sack with some spicy apple heaven. :toast:

ETA: oh man, I just tried it on 5v for the first time...:wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread