I will not buy anything!!! I will not buy anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

winday

Moved On
May 18, 2010
california
Everytime I come to this forum, I promise myself that I wont buy anything else, than check out juice reviews. Sure enough, I hear raves about a particular juice and go order some! Than, last night, I heard about cartomizers for the 510's. Low and behold, I ordered some of those from a referral here! Than, I get scared about legislation, as mentioned here frequently, and beef up the stockpiles!

I CANT AFFORD TO KEEP VISITING THIS SITE!!!

:hubba:

*In all honesty, since I am new and "playing" with different things, I spend about the same or less than I did smoking...
:toast:Totally understand you!

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
Well, I’m doing pretty good, here it is Tuesday morning and I haven’t ordered anything since Saturday :2cool: Of course I’m now stalking the mail person with a vengeance. (I go home at lunch time to check the mail, is that sick enough?)

I’m hoping the eGo parts I ordered will be arriving today and that I can refrain from ordering more ‘stuff’ for a few more days.

But, but, let’s see, how many spare atty’s do I have, what, only 4, hmmmm, may not be enough, what if all of them blow at one time? Batteries, 4 and 2 on order, hmmmm, what happens if they all refuse to charge? And oh, yea, juice, may be getting low on that, only have 10 bottles left……And on and on it goes :vapor:

GB

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI

budster

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I think this whole website is a conspiracy!!! I'm actually the only "real user" here and everyone else is a paid poster (vendor), or a schill!! The juice reviews, the cart mods, the suppliers, everything! Try this, try that, have extras!!!

In all actuality, I can now see how much I spent on analogs over the years! This new trend allows us to actually see what and when we spend, as we cant run down to any corner gas station and pick up some atty's and juice... We just never paid attention when we smoked. Imagine if analogs where available only in a few places in town or by ordering off the web. We'd feel the same thing!

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
run down to any corner gas station and pick up some atty's and juice...

Hey that's my dream lol or dreaming the mailman pulls up with the big truck...all for me hehe and 100 of everything ever made e-cig and juice, then and only maybe then I could go a week without ordering something:blush:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
No, actually I'm a dude who is happily married with no hidden desires. I was just reading between the lines! Good luck on that fantasy though!

I knew that! lmao Actually I have no true desire for the mailman, and truly my honey keeps me smiling. :2cool: after all it was his gift of my first e-cig that I owe him everything, possibly my very life!

budster

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I haven't had an analog in 85 days
I have not used my CC on an ecig in 1 day.

I rest my case! The poster above had a good idea for a support group... Your the type that sits around the computer with 70 bottles of juice! But anywho, here we all are getting healthier and feeling better... Who cares what that cost! My daughter told me the house doesn't smell like smoke anymore! Thats worth a million bucks in my book. Me and the wife try hard to not over emphasize how better vaping is, as we really don't want the kids finding it appealing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread