In a happy vape haze with my new Triton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
All you pet lovers who think it's cute that your pet likes your stuff, keep your Vape away from your pets. If they break the tank and drink the liquid, it can kill them. My lab stole my vape one night and he chewed up the battery and the tip. Luckily he didn't chew the tank. Again, a few ml of eliquid can kill your pet! Be advised!
Thanks for the info Rebel. Notice i said just the batts w/o the tanks. Plus I got ms. kitty to stop doing that. I got a really pretty vape case w/ locking latch to keep everything safe from my pets.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Thanks for the info Rebel. Notice i said just the batts w/o the tanks. Plus I got ms. kitty to stop doing that. I got a really pretty vape case w/ locking latch to keep everything safe from my pets.

I noticed the "no tanks" Diva! Cause those of us who love our felines enough to mention them in posts are pretty likely to be extra careful about their well-being. Today instead of vape mail, I'm waiting on a delivery of new scratching posts and loungers for both my cats. I get the new Triton, they get something new to enjoy. Helps keep the peace 'round here.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I noticed the "no tanks" Diva! Cause those of us who love our felines enough to mention them in posts are pretty likely to be extra careful about their well-being. Today instead of vape mail, I'm waiting on a delivery of new scratching posts and loungers for both my cats. I get the new Triton, they get something new to enjoy. Helps keep the peace 'round here.

I hear ya LA! :)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Diva, it's not the kitty you have to keep your stash from.

It's the hubby, just sayin...

:lol:

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Severna Park MD

Yes you did say that Diva, and I didn't miss it, but it still reminded me of the scare I had, so I thought I would put the info out there for everyone.

Is her name really Ms Kitty? Hehe.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Glad you're enjoying your Triton!

View attachment 327159

And in this pic she's loaded up with Voodoo! The kit arrived yesterday, and just Wow. Spent the day trying my Halo flavor collection with the Triton. I read here that flavors differ vaped from Triton vs G6, but I'm still surprised at how much better they are. Only 3 Triton tanks so far, so it's Voodoo, Torque/Turk and Kringle's.

The Twisted Java I really didn't like on the G6 tasted so much better even from a mini-tank. Belgian in a mini-tank tasted a little too burnt on the Triton. Probably better in a Triton tank Overall, though, the increased vapor, better draw, throat hit, flavor, smoothness - amazing.

Only one small downside - I just loaded up on juice during the Spring sale, all at 24 mg. Now I have to load up again on my faves at 6 mg! The Triton's easier, bigger vape apparently translates to more & better nic delivery! Though it could have been my utter lack of self-control that led to the vape haze! I'm being more tempered today. Sorta.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Congrats on your Triton!

Thanks, AngiBe & Cinder Ella! One week in, and loving every vape. More tanks and replacement coils are on the way. Today I will try my hand at cleaning my dedicated Voodoo tank with distilled water and cheap vodka.

I've been on the recipe thread and found The Mistress recipe credited to you, Angi. Had half a mini-tank of Voodoo I wanted to use up, so I topped it with Tribeca. Wow! That's amazingly good. :)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Thanks, AngiBe & Cinder Ella! One week in, and loving every vape. More tanks and replacement coils are on the way. Today I will try my hand at cleaning my dedicated Voodoo tank with distilled water and cheap vodka.

I've been on the recipe thread and found The Mistress recipe credited to you, Angi. Had half a mini-tank of Voodoo I wanted to use up, so I topped it with Tribeca. Wow! That's amazingly good. :)

Woot woot!!!!

VOODOO once it grabs you, there's no letting go :evil:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Woot woot!!!!

VOODOO once it grabs you, there's no letting go :evil:

Yay! I'm an official Voodoo Gal after getting a Woot! Woot! from you!

Also, I "blamed" you for my "need" to get the Triton. You and other Voodoo lovers here (but mostly you) got me so curious I had to try her. Then she grabbed me and I had to try her on better gear to experience more nuances. So thank you!

Now I must vape, tip, roll, and use up this last .4 ml - because that's just too much goodness to dump away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread