Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I ordered quite a few Inawera flavorings about 3 weeks ago. From Poland at a flat rate of 8.95 for 14 bottles, 10ml and less than $4 each, some less than $3, it took a little over 2 weeks to get here. I haven't gotten to all of them yet.
Couple days steeping, no heat, just shaken. 5ml samples.

Smoked Plum (Sliwka Wedzona) 3%- 5 stars. Sweet fragrant fresh cooked plum taste. Not tart and not pruney. Very good. I can't wait to play with this one. Maybe cream, maybe tobacco...maybe going against my MO so far, just straight Smoked Plum.

Cavendish (tobacco) 3%- 5 stars. It's a little mild at 3%, or maybe it needs some time to develop, but 2 days later this is a very nice Cavendish. Mild, mellow and the tobacco is there. It's not strong or ashy at ALL, which is the way I like it.

Morning Rain (tobacco) 3%- 4.5 stars. This is really interesting! Tobacco (mild and bright) with a touch of mint. It's sweet too and there is something else. I'll need to explore this one more but I like it.

From the Inawera Tino D'Milano line-

Cherry Cigar 1.5%- 3.5 stars. So far, and granted I haven't given it a lot of time to develop, the cigar is pretty weak. But the cherry is really good. If it stays the same, I can see adding a this to a chocolate for a chocolate covered cherry type of deal.

Sweet Tobacco 1.5%- 3 stars. Meh. Nothing special, not really sweet, kinda boring.

Gold & Silver 1.5%- 2 stars. I'm being mean giving it only 2 stars. I adore Hangsen Gold & Silver and this is NOTHING like that at all. Not even close. It's just a plain light cigarette taste to me. Not ashy at all but not for me.

The ones I haven't tried yet but hope to this weekend are;
Nougat
Gold Ducat (tobacco)
Whiskey (just from the bottle it smells like Wild Turkey)
Sex on the Beach
Honey

2 I bought and will in no way use are Tobacco Smoke & Prunes and Tobacco Taboo. The smell from the bottles is super ashy and wicked strong.

Please add your reviews of Inawera if you want. :)

Last edited:

fadifafitto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
Germany
+1 for Inawera Smoked Plum , it's really nice,
I've mixed it at 1.6% and was full with flavor after couple of days,
so I guess you went for the strong level @3%,

Please let us know about the honey, especially how the vapor smells,

I tried TPA Honey @ 1% (was looking for honey to mix with tobacco), and it tasted ok,
but the vapor smelled as if I was standing in a beer-fest WC

I tried couple of other Inawera,

Inawera Bahrani Apple Gold, @ 3%, was very nice as well, you get Apple Shisha flavor,
Inawera Blackcurrant started at 1.5%, taste was acceptable, but it smelled like Gasoline so never tried it again,

I'm also expecting Inawera Grapefruit soon, will let you know how it goes after I test it,

Last edited:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I got to the rest of the flavors earlier today and tried them out while dinner was cooking. Again, no heat steep, just shaken.

Honey 3%- Holy honey shizz! Love it. It's actually a little clover-y tasting! I bet that will calm down but it's really good after about 6 hours. Between this and the VZSC Gourmet Honey, my search for honey ends here.

Gold Ducat 3%- I think 3% is on the weak side, recommended was 3-5%. It's not bad at all. It tastes like one of those fancy cigars soaked-in-whatever smells unlit. The jury is out.

Sex On The Beach 3%- Another one that is quite nice but is on the weak side again. Jury is out on this one too. It's got a nice pineapple taste along with a little orange. I'm not getting peach like the website describes but it's early yet.

Nougat 3%- Ummm well....this is not a stand alone flavor. It might be nice with the Honey and something else for a Bit O' Honey candy. I did drip them both at the same time but something is missing, like molasses. Potential. Perhaps chocolate and nuts.

These last 2, Whiskey and Cherries in Liqueur at 3% are weak and they both have a slight artificial taste. The Whiskey tasted like whiskey that's been watered down and so did the other one.
I think whiskey would be fine with a cola and cherries in liqueur good with chocolate. That one I'll be working on. Mmmm chocolate covered cherries. :)

So not a great day all around but I'm still quite happy with the honey. So far I'm pretty happy with the Inawera flavors. The price is right too for super and semi-super concentrated flavors.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Oh I forgot! I even whiffed in a big cloud of vapor just for you. :lol: Not too bad, not beery, maybe like cooking honey that you better get off the stove before it burns. It tastes way better than it smells. The samples were all 50/50 16mg. Usually I go 30pg/70vg but for 5ml samples, no.
I forgot to mention how the Gold Ducat smells. I read a review that said it smelled like hangover morning breath. Yeah, that's pretty accurate. lol That one might be best as an outdoors vape.

fadifafitto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
Germany
Haha, I agree, Very accurate description :D

Honey is in my 'to buy list' then, beside mango, as many do recommend it,

I remember that I tried several premixed tobacco's from Inavera last year,
Gold Ducat was one of them, actually I bout 2 bottles because of some recommendations,
I don't remember how the smell of the vapor was, but it tasted like artificial Vanilla and no tobacco,
maybe I should have steeped it for a while, or it was not mixed right or it was my taste buds,

by the way I mixed the Grapefruit yesterday @ 4% 10mg (12%PG/82%VG)
Tried it today and it taste very good, slightly sweet, might go better with 5%,
but will let it set for few days more and see,

Cheers

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I first heard about these in the flavor review sub forum. I'd like to try them in the future but am happy w/ Hangsen, so 'jimi', I'd be curious on your take knowing you like Hangsen. The 'dirty base' does sound good for those of us who like that ashy taste.

This guy reviews Inawera in the flavor review forum. If you type in 'Inawera' in the search bar you'll get a few others too.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
BOOYA !! I'm vaping the Tobacco Smoke N' Prunes ! I'm not used to this realistic ashy taste! I feel like I relapsed :D This flavor is nuts!

I taste straight up tobacco smoke on the inhale. On the exhale I pick up the prunes for about a second, followed by an ashy, deep, robust tobacco. On the aftertaste it's straight up metallic. This is not your typical sweet vape that we're used to. This is more of a replication of smoking. Hangsen has some competition now ! :D

Mixed 4 drops for a 15 ml bottle of juice. Very very potent stuff !

Many thanks to Glasseye's generous offer. If it wasn't for you I'd still be vaping in Candyland :)

More to come :)

Last edited:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Woohoo! Nice review Jimi, that's about what I smelled from the bottle. So glad I didn't mix any, I like it over here in Candyland.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread