lol.gif

Reactions: Shilo

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
BOOYA !! I'm vaping the Tobacco Smoke N' Prunes ! I'm not used to this realistic ashy taste! I feel like I relapsed :D This flavor is nuts!

I taste straight up tobacco smoke on the inhale. On the exhale I pick up the prunes for about a second, followed by an ashy, deep, robust tobacco. On the aftertaste it's straight up metallic. This is not your typical sweet vape that we're used to. This is more of a replication of smoking. Hangsen has some competition now ! :D

Mixed 4 drops for a 15 ml bottle of juice. Very very potent stuff !

Many thanks to Glasseye's generous offer. If it wasn't for you I'd still be vaping in Candyland :)

More to come :)

Thanks for the chime in! Sounds great, not sure about the prune part though. I'm going to have to try some of these soon. Definitely will order the 'dirty base' and add to other flavors like or Hangsen for the ashy note. I see they say this base can be added to flavors or used alone. If used alone it'd have to be just like a cigarette from what you said w/ the prune flavor. As little % as you used a bottle should last a long time. I see they recommend 3% but yours is much less.

What other tobacco's did you order?

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Thanks for the chime in! Sounds great, not sure about the prune part though. I'm going to have to try some of these soon. Definitely will order the 'dirty base' and add to other flavors like or Hangsen for the ashy note. I see they say this base can be added to flavors or used alone. If used alone it'd have to be just like a cigarette from what you said w/ the prune flavor. As little % as you used a bottle should last a long time. I see they recommend 3% but yours is much less.

What other tobacco's did you order?
Hey Turbo, I've ordered the Tuscan Garden looks to be very strong. The description says a cigarette flavor. Old Havana which is a clove taste, and Little Space Drop which is a strong tobacco. I forgot to order the Dirty base:facepalm: After tasting the Smoke N' Prunes, the others may not need the dirty base. I have Taboo, and smells very ashy as well.

Some flavors are stronger than others. I start out at 1 drop per 5 ml. I then add 1 drop till it pops.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Well the last time I had a honey flavor it was like perfume. I just completed the Inawera mix of Honey. I added 22 drops to a 15 ml bottle of unflavored 16 mg juice. Good Lawd ! This is like eating Sue Bee white clover honey ! It's very thick and sticky tasting. It's sweet, but not to the point where I want to lie down for awhile :D It has a nice clean finish, and would make a great mixer. I'm using a ton of heat. Vaping it on a Trident atty, with my Nzonic at 1 ohm single coil.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Hey Turbo, I've ordered the Tuscan Garden looks to be very strong. The description says a cigarette flavor. Old Havana which is a clove taste, and Little Space Drop which is a strong tobacco. I forgot to order the Dirty base:facepalm: After tasting the Smoke N' Prunes, the others may not need the dirty base. I have Taboo, and smells very ashy as well.

Some flavors are stronger than others. I start out at 1 drop per 5 ml. I then add 1 drop till it pops.

Sounds great, I wonder how steeping will change these flavors? Yeah, I'll def get the dirty base and let you know when I get around to ordering; running a bit tight this month so hopefully next. They also have other bases and one that mimics a chinese type tobacco we're all familiar with.

I wonder who is making these and where? After skimming the flavor review forum I think I read where they use to use FA but found a new lab. I'd be curious to find out and how they extract/make these flavors.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Did you get some Orange ? I had to. The description was so simple, it made my mouth water :D

No let me know how it is.

I got some

Old Havana
Exotic Fruits
Smoked Plum
Vanilla
Honey
Pear
Cherry
Nougat
Black Tea

I really want to try the Honey! :)

I had to keep getting flavors otherwise it wouldn't complete my order.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
No let me know how it is.

I got some

Old Havana
Exotic Fruits
Smoked Plum
Vanilla
Honey
Pear
Cherry
Nougat
Black Tea

I really want to try the Honey! :)

I had to keep getting flavors otherwise it wouldn't complete my order.
Of course I will ;)

Those are very nice choices. I can't wait to try the Old Havana. Intense clove is what I love !

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Morning Rain (tobacco) 3%- 4.5 stars. This is really interesting! Tobacco (mild and bright) with a touch of mint. It's sweet too and there is something else. I'll need to explore this one more but I like it.

I got back to this one after a week. It turns out it's really not that interesting, I used the atty that had Pluid tested in it and I could still taste it faintly after 2 alcohol rinses. lol So 4.5 stars goes down to 3.

Gold Ducat 3%- I think 3% is on the weak side, recommended was 3-5%. It's not bad at all. It tastes like one of those fancy cigars soaked-in-whatever smells unlit. The jury is out.

Well this one developed nicely after a week. It's not weak anymore and the flavors are more...there. I like it. 4 stars. I dripped it with a little of the Smoked Plum and it was such an interesting taste that I have no idea how to describe it but tasty.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I got back to this one after a week. It turns out it's really not that interesting, I used the atty that had Pluid tested in it and I could still taste it faintly after 2 alcohol rinses. lol So 4.5 stars goes down to 3.

Well this one developed nicely after a week. It's not weak anymore and the flavors are more...there. I like it. 4 stars. I dripped it with a little of the Smoked Plum and it was such an interesting taste that I have no idea how to describe it but tasty.

I have the Smoked Plum coming.

Now that you've played with it some what's your take?
Do you think it will make a nice Tea?

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I think you're going to love it Michael. If you've found a tea that you like, (and I haven't really except maybe White Tea) then yes, that would be nice! I don't think I've ever had plum tea. It's just really good all by itself too (no sweetener or anything), and I don't say that about many flavors.

Hopefully the Tea from them is good I ordered some. :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Taboo

Equipment : Buzz pro, ERA, .4 mm x .1 Ribbon Kanthal 1.5 ohm, 10 watts.

Interesting flavors going on with this one. Earthy, herbal, slight ash, woody, semi sweet, slight bitterness, sharp.

On the inhale its a sharp, and slight bitter taste, like taking in cig smoke. Immediately on the exhale I pick up the laurel (bay) leaves. Then the semi sweet woody licorice note follows. During the exhale the slight ash and a fresh pack tobacco taste blends in perfectly with the other notes.

4 stars. If this had more ash, I'd give it 5 stars. I just started vaping it, so in time that may change.

I used 5 drops in a 15 ml bottle of unflavored. It's definitely a "In Yo Face" flavor. I'd start with 4 drops.

Would I vape this all day ? Yes

One wonderful thing I've noticed with these Inawera flavors. They vaporize very clean.

I have more of these fantastic flavors coming soon. I will be back to share my thoughts.

Glasseye, Thank you very much for sharing, and introducing me to these masterpieces :)

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Glad I could help you spend a little money on flavorings Jimi. Turnabout is fair play. :lol:

Michael, do let us know about the tea! I've been so disappointed in most of them and my extractions are pretty gross.

You're not the only one that's been dissapointed with what Vendors call Tea. I love vaping Tea and will let you know if this one is any good.

fadifafitto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
Germany
Inawera grapefruit is good after couple of days, a bit strong @ 4%, might mix it @ lower and try it later,

the Inawera Orange I found today (was hiding between the 80 flavors I have),
mixed 5ml @3.5% (10mg 20PG/80VG), and its very nice after 4 hours,

and I wonder if the 5ml will last for more steeping time :)

I cant compare Inawera Orange with others, as the only orange I've tried was TPA Orange cream which was ok but weak,
maybe I will try mixing them together and see,

So Inawera Orange gets 5 from me, just like the Smoked Plum,

I also found 1ml sample of Inewera T'de Milano Cuba Cigar and Inewera T'de Milano Tobacco blend,
mixed 5 ml samples @2%, will let them steep for a week and check them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread