Not open for further replies.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Can't believe I waited so long to try this one, but, the INW Shisha Vanilla just took first place in the vanilla category for me.....sorry FA vanilla Tahity; I'll use you every now and then, but INW SV has a leg up on ya.

The one area that FA vanillas do have an advantage however is that they are known diketone free flavors and that's not something I believe can be said about INW Shisha Vanilla. I don't know this for fact as I've yet to see any disclosure from INW regarding the chemical makeup of their flavor(s) but it doesn't pass the sniff test for me. I do like the flavor and I will use it myself however for those who are trying to stay diketone free, Shisha Vanilla might not be the best option.

I realize I quoted an older post but I hadn't seen anyone mention this so I thought I would throw it out there.

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
The spice note frightens me but i will approach with an open mind. I do love inawera. Dark for pipe is literally the best flavor i have ever tasted, just it by itself.

The rhubarb is also amazing, and vanilla shisha. I need to figure out a good recipe using the rhubarb. Hmm, rhubarb custard...
I don't get a spice note at all from the custard. Just rich, eggy, creamy goodness. What about strawberry/rubarb? Look up strawberry rubarb pie recipes, actual pies, for ideas.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I donct get a spice note at all from the custard. Just rich, eggy, creamy goodness. What about strawberry/rubarb? Look up strawberry rubarb pie recipes, actual pies, for ideas.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
I made a couple straw rhubarb pies but found i cant do pie flavorings in vape. So im thinking strawberry rhubarb custard would be great though. I love shisha strawberry.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Got the INW Custard, and FLV Custard for that matter. Mixed a few recipes, couple using the INW, and they're in the crocpot.

Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake is one of the recipes, not using the INW Custard, but definitely using Shisha Strawberry and INW Rhubarb...hope it's good.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Got the INW Custard, and FLV Custard for that matter. Mixed a few recipes, couple using the INW, and they're in the crocpot.

Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake is one of the recipes, not using the INW Custard, but definitely using Shisha Strawberry and INW Rhubarb...hope it's good.
Eagerly awaiting results!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Eagerly awaiting results!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The INW Custard smells awesome. Just awesome. I always hated Capella Custard V1 and V2, though I am giving them another chance at the moment and they're steeping (well, V1 is), but in the past I haaaaaated them. Would love a good custard though!

FLV Custard smells even better, honestly...I did a shake n' vape with it, some FA Coconut and VZ SC Vanilla Spongecake and it's quite nice. Vaping it now...

But the INW smells super eggy, and for that, I am very, very excited!!

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
My e-aroma shop order is shaping up pretty well. So far I have:

E-FLAVOUR TABACCO "BURLEY" - 10 ml.capacity: 100 ml
The reason for the order
CUSTARD CONCENTRATE - 10 ml.capacity: 10 ml
CONCENTRATE BISCUIT - 10 ml.capacity: 10 ml
SWEET KING CONCENTRATE - 10 ml.capacity: 10 ml
These 3 for my foray into bakery/sweets
FLAVOUR SHISHA TYPE ORANGE - 10 mlcapacity: 10 ml
CONCENTRATE LIME- 10 ml.capacity: 10 ml
Rounding out my fruit selection
CONCENTRATE CACTUS - 10 ml.capacity: 10 ml
Because I can't resist something new and different
GREEN SPRING TEA CONCENTRATE-10 ml.capacity:10 ml
I almost missed this because of the name, but it's Jasmine Tea!!!
E-FLAVOUR WILD ROSE - 10 ml.capacity: 10 ml
For teas or custards

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Tryin' this out...

Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1.5%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 6%
Rhubarb (INW) .25%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3%
Strawberry Shisha (INW) 2%
EM 1%

I had made another a few days ago, with .5% Rhubarb, and sampled it yesterday. The rhubarb was just so intense, so I mixed this up as a V2. Sampled today and it's so good I just loaded it up. I imagine once a full steep is upon it, the first version will be better once the Rhubarb subsides a bit and the cheesecake comes forth. But I'm amazed at how good this V2 is on day 2. The cheesecake obviously is weak and needs age to blossom, but the strawberry and rhubarb combination is awesome.

INW Rhubarb is such an outstandingly authentic flavor, and I'm determined to get this mix just perfect so it really shines. Even this V2 is rhubarb heavy - powerful flavoring!

I don't get a spice note at all from the custard. Just rich, eggy, creamy goodness.

The INW Custard is apparently one chameleon of a flavour.

I'm getting very dominant nordic oats biscuit aroma, but one that I find unfomfortably dry (60% VG mix) as standalone. If it wasn't for the dryness issue it would be pleasant, if a little one-dimensional flavour. Adding fruit helps alleviate the dryness, but then it'll be a weird novelty hybrid.

Looking at my notes I see I made the custard straight, so perhaps adding a drop or two of EM would also help round out the flavour more while adding a touch of sweetness.

I'm not familiar with custards, but as a baked goods flavour I'm still pleased to have it around. :)

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
you
The INW Custard is apparently one chameleon of a flavour.

I'm getting very dominant nordic oats biscuit aroma, but one that I find unfomfortably dry (60% VG mix) as standalone. If it wasn't for the dryness issue it would be pleasant, if a little one-dimensional flavour. Adding fruit helps alleviate the dryness, but then it'll be a weird novelty hybrid.

Looking at my notes I see I made the custard straight, so perhaps adding a drop or two of EM would also help round out the flavour more while adding a touch of sweetness.

I'm not familiar with custards, but as a baked goods flavour I'm still pleased to have it around. :)
you can add a little bit of marshmellow or distilled water to take some dryness out and maybe enhance flavor a bit

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Has anyone looked at their bottle of Waffle lately? I was looking in the drawers for some Sweet King and noticed the waffle that I had opened had a strange collar of crystals all around the neck of the bottle and the bottle was empty. Further looking, I had an unopened one, still in the plastic blister pac and the same thing happened.
Not very happy about this. Honestly I don't like it much anyway, but still. What would cause that? Anyone else have that happen?

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Has anyone looked at their bottle of Waffle lately? I was looking in the drawers for some Sweet King and noticed the waffle that I had opened had a strange collar of crystals all around the neck of the bottle and the bottle was empty. Further looking, I had an unopened one, still in the plastic blister pac and the same thing happened.
Not very happy about this. Honestly I don't like it much anyway, but still. What would cause that? Anyone else have that happen?
I've heard of this before and read that you can warm the bottle and shake well and the crystals will dissolve. Sounds hinky to me though...but I guess some flavors can crystallize if left unshaken?

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
If that happens to my Waffle I will cry for days. Best flavoring ever IMO
I had just enough left in the bottle to give it a good test.

I've heard of this before and read that you can warm the bottle and shake well and the crystals will dissolve.
Most of mine had leaked out of the bottle, (like glasseye's) and was crusted on the outside ... no saving that.
That happened to several of their flavoring ... didn't have that problem with any other brand, but I guess their bottle are of very poor quality, or ???
Anyway, when I order one of their flavors, I immediately transfer it to one of my bottles ... learned not to trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread