Indiana newspaper article, please comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The deadline is a few months away. If the legilature lets the rules stand it's because they don't want Indiana to have a vape industry. What they need to do is repeal their cigarette taxes. Then they will suddenly love ecigs and encourage all the smokers to switch.

Do you happen to know if Indiana will go bankrupt when everybody stops smoking?

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Actually if I remember correctly there was a cigalike rep at one of the hearings and he was quit upset because the company he represented had their products produced by another company they contracted with and so didn't have there own facilities (clean room/security etc.), so they were being affected too. Wish I could remember the company.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Actually if I remember correctly there was a cigalike rep at one of the hearings and he was quit upset because the company he represented had their products produced by another company they contracted with and so didn't have there own facilities (clean room/security etc.), so they were being affected too. Wish I could remember the company.
So his company did not make as many political contributions as the other tobacco company?

Reactions: KentA

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Go to see this ad with the article, my life is complete!
6303-300x250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread