Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Disrupter-Slide-648x421.jpg

Proudly introducing the new Innokin Disrupter and the InnoCell Vape Power System. : Innokin

We are very proud to introduce Innokin's newest advanced compact vaporizer and the InnoCell vape power system. The Innokin Disrupter is our latest high powered advanced personal vaporizer and it is the first device to utilize Innokin’s revolutionary InnoCell vaping Power System LiPo replaceable battery technology.
Safety is at the forefront of Innokin’s vision for a better future and device, battery and charging safety will continue to be one of the most important issues facing the international vaping industry.
With the goal of building better, safer vaping power technology, our teams of engineers worked tirelessly to create a Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery that’s better than the 18650; a goal that we are extremely happy to have accomplished with the launch of the Innokin Disrupter and InnoCell LiPo Battery.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
So, this is a new MVP which uses a removeable Li-Po battery?

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'd rather use safe-chemistry IMR batteries instead. However, the one downside to the other MVP's was not having a replaceable battery to prolong the life expectancy of the mod. I guess Innokin listened to their customers in this respect. I do have to ask how their R&D department came up with those color schemes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread