cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
e9e9e1d105df60eccbf7d0a48654f514.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
Nice!!! The black/black combo looks slick! :)

LimeBucket

Jun 22, 2014
Oz
I have received my Disrupter and I have to say it is very impressive. It is so solidly built. The finish is perfect, everything fits well, and the buttons feel quality. It is a very well made ( first impression) little device. It seems very tough and I think I would have been very pleased if I had purchased it. Nice work Innokin. Built to last. I will definitely get some more battery cells of different colours. Very pleased and grateful.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I have received my Disrupter and I have to say it is very impressive. It is so solidly built. The finish is perfect, everything fits well, and the buttons feel quality. It is a very well made ( first impression) little device. It seems very tough and I think I would have been very pleased if I had purchased it. Nice work Innokin. Built to last. I will definitely get some more battery cells of different colours. Very pleased and grateful.
Keep an eye on this thread. There was mention that there may be another drawing coming up for the winners to win an extra iCell if they take a pic of their prize. "Awesome, clear pic" (per Innokin_Ash) - Instagram quality (croppable to a square, preferably 1080+pixels, or 640 pixels min).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread