The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Disrupter TC75W Curve NOW AVAILABLE!!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Ash, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_Ash

Innokin_Ash Guest

The Innokin DISRUPTER TC75W CURVE NOW AVAILABLE!!

The Innokin Disrupter TC75W is the latest high powered advanced personal vaporizer and is the first device to utilize Innokin's revolutionary InnokinCell Vaping Power System LiPo replaceable battery technology.

We believe battery and charging safety will continue to be one of the most important safety issues that we as a company and as the vaping community as a whole will have to face. Innokin is devoted to prioritizing safety so we can provide higher quality products and a better overall vaping experience for the consumer.

The InnokinCell is charged via standard Micro-USB for maximum convenience and also features Innokin’s trusted ‘Vape-While Charinging’ pass-through technology to ensure that your vape will always be ready.

InnokinCells compatible .

Innokincells available in 2000mAh and 3300mAh (5V/2A Fast Charging Supported ). All are compatible with the Innokin InnokinCell Slide’n’Click system; simply choose the charged InnoCell in the color that you like best and ‘Slide & Click’ the InnokinCell securely into place to power a day of vaping.

• Like Like x 10
  2. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    That's great news! I still love my original Disrupter and it's great that the cells I have are compatible with the new Curve. I love the shape! :)

3. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  4. BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    This is Awesome. I have 2 original disrupters with 5 D50 Innocells 1 C50 Innocell and 1 coolfire 4 plus. love the design of the curve

• Like Like x 1
  5. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

When and where will these be available?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mowgli

Mowgli Runs with scissors Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    I bought one today from a reviewer.
    @Innokin_Ash are these available to the public yet?

Mine came with a 2000mah battery.
    It lasted under 3 hours @ 70w but I'm a chain vaper.
    Gotta have those 3300mah batteries if I'm going to keep this.
    Send us some free 3300's Ash, be a sport!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.