Disrupter TC75W Curve NOW AVAILABLE!!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

The Innokin DISRUPTER TC75W CURVE NOW AVAILABLE!!

The Innokin Disrupter TC75W is the latest high powered advanced personal vaporizer and is the first device to utilize Innokin's revolutionary InnokinCell Vaping Power System LiPo replaceable battery technology.

We believe battery and charging safety will continue to be one of the most important safety issues that we as a company and as the vaping community as a whole will have to face. Innokin is devoted to prioritizing safety so we can provide higher quality products and a better overall vaping experience for the consumer.

The InnokinCell is charged via standard Micro-USB for maximum convenience and also features Innokin’s trusted ‘Vape-While Charinging’ pass-through technology to ensure that your vape will always be ready.

InnokinCells compatible .

Innokincells available in 2000mAh and 3300mAh (5V/2A Fast Charging Supported ). All are compatible with the Innokin InnokinCell Slide’n’Click system; simply choose the charged InnoCell in the color that you like best and ‘Slide & Click’ the InnokinCell securely into place to power a day of vaping.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
When and where will these be available?
I bought one today from a reviewer.
@Innokin_Ash are these available to the public yet?

Mine came with a 2000mah battery.
It lasted under 3 hours @ 70w but I'm a chain vaper.
Gotta have those 3300mah batteries if I'm going to keep this.
Send us some free 3300's Ash, be a sport!

Reactions: whodat2112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread