Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Innokin shows a new 20700 battery mod on facebook and nobody cares.
Yeah, but they buried the lede...

558fe95b9792ba7be5197d6833e9b367.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
In fact, the pic confuses me muchly... the headline says + iSubV, but the coil pictured is gor a Scion. The device looks like a single cell unit, but 2 batteries are pictured. It's using the Aethon chip, but no mention of TC. It's kinda jumbled...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

cybercat

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2014
Greeneville, Tn ,USA
Hello all been a few years. I have a Itazte 3vv rainbow. Bought it back in 14 still going good because I go months not vaping. I am now on 0 juice of fruit and candy taste.

Knowing nothing lasts forever and everything changes I am looking for a replacement. Something more portable as we own a semi truck.
At this time my V3 is set at 8.1 w , 3.6 v. Using Evod 2 tank as well as Aspire. I have more tanks one for each juice.
So looking for something that can take bumps, many roads are bad a semi driving is worse than a car.
I have taken my V3 in truck but it is just too long and thin. Has a tendency getting into tight places on dash. Lol

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hello all been a few years. I have a Itazte 3vv rainbow.
Bought it back in 14 still going good because I go months not vaping. I am now on 0 juice of fruit and candy taste.
Knowing nothing lasts forever and everything changes I am looking for a replacement. Something more portable as we own a semi truck.
At this time my V3 is set at 8.1 w , 3.6 v. Using Evod 2 tank as well as Aspire. I have more tanks one for each juice.
So looking for something that can take bumps, many roads are bad- a semi driving is worse than a car.
I have taken my V3 in truck but it is just too long and thin. Has a tendency getting into tight places on dash. Lol

used to love my VVv3, but the little battery was a deal killer... :(

you didn't mention, so I'll just have to go with "you are looking for a device with an INTERNAL battery" ... ? :unsure:

:2c: I bought one of these for somebody (other than me) and it fell thru, so I have been using it and simply love it and think it is about the best lil internal batt device going...

has ALL the modern tech available (at this time) small well built, good price & darn sexy...

upload_2017-6-25_18-46-12.png
upload_2017-6-25_18-46-46.png
upload_2017-6-25_18-48-34.png

note: if you are using the EVOD and don't already have one of these, be sure to get some...

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
As a retired Driver myself, I try to find a "Radius" by Provari. Might be able to find some new units in stores still, and Provape service is still doing service and warranty work of course. While the internal 18650 battery is user-replaceable you do not need to remove it to charge it.

I've had mine since release, have bad hands and dropped mine (sadly) many times with zero issues.

cybercat

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2014
Greeneville, Tn ,USA
I have no preference for internal or external. I am not driving just passenger for hubby.
Haven't needed the adapter for my Evod 2 with the vv3. But if it comes to it I will get it.
I am looking at changing tips on the new tanks to get similar to the Evod 2 metal tip.

We all get stuck on favs.

Reactions: gnees

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I have no preference for internal or external. I am not driving just passenger for hubby.
Haven't needed the adapter for my Evod 2 with the vv3. But if it comes to it I will get it.
I am looking at changing tips on the new tanks to get similar to the Evod 2 metal tip.

We all get stuck on favs.

Health Cabin has the Evod2 on clearance for $0.54 minus any coupons and discounts. I bought a bunch for the stash.

You could try an VV4, Svd2, pico.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Benefit of external, whether you charge it internally or not, is that when the battery reaches its end of life, you only need a new, inexpensive and commonly available battery to be back in business.

Yes, the VV3 and kin have both the 510 and ego threading for use. Most newer box mods only have 510 (although some come with an adapter), so having a few on hand can be helpful ;)

Health Cabin has the Evod2 on clearance for $0.54 minus any coupons and discounts. I bought a bunch for the stash.

You could try an VV4, Svd2, pico.

Dang, that's cheaper than just buying heads! :thumbs:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Not Innokin, and I never thought I'd say this, as I never thought I'd own one......

but for the inexpen$ive and does everything well mod, Pico Pico Pico.

Certainly there are other options, but this one sprang to mind for me, as I'm a (very) recent Peak owner who can't seem to put it down. :blush:

Pico_RedEggie_KD.jpg

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I've only just seen this thread but innokin have been very good to me, aside the tarot nano most of my internal battery mods are innokin. They do good solid mods that last longer than most of the mods you get eight months out.
The coolfire iv 40 watt is one of my favourite mods to date :)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I've only just seen this thread but innokin have been very good to me, aside the tarot nano most of my internal battery mods are innokin. They do good solid mods that last longer than most of the mods you get eight months out.
The coolfire iv 40 watt is one of my favourite mods to date :)
I took one of my CoolFire IV's out to party last week and I fell in love with it all over again. I also have some of the replaceable battery versions sitting in backup for when my little friends reach the end of their lives...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Katdarling you are a inspiration to us all the way you can bling up. You make them all look good.

That's very sweet of you to say, cybercat, and thank you. I think it's just left overs from childhood, and dressing up. :blush:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I took one of my CoolFire IV's out to party last week and I fell in love with it all over again. I also have some of the replaceable battery versions sitting in backup for when my little friends reach the end of their lives...
I could do with a couple of them 18650 ones, and might buy a couple more 40 watt Coolfires. Yeah they are good little mods to carry about an love the on/off switch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread