Insoluble in Water?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Darla499, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darla499

Darla499 Full Member

Does that mean I can't use it for vaping?

I just ordered Perfumer's Apprentice Cinnamon Red Hot flavor and Lorann's Cinnamon Oil.

The cinnamon oil is at Lorann's Oils and now I'm reading in the DIY flavors area that cinnamon oil is insoluble in water.

Does that mean I just made a useless purchase?

Thanks.

2. Boiler

Boiler Ultra Member ECF Veteran

3. Darla499

Darla499 Full Member

4. Dakota Jim

Dakota Jim Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just to add my 2 cents on this

I would just use the TFA flavor for DIY eliquid and leave the Lorann OIL in the kitchen where it belongs. I quit analogs to avoid tar, what's the main ingredient in tar? OIL! (Yes, I know it's not the same, but I am not known for my scientific analogies, I never got no fancy skoolin when I was a yute (MCV))

It just seems like too much work to make a sketchy liquid at best.

Are you getting the cinnamon to modify flavors or do you just want a good hard hittin' tank crackin' cinnamon vape

If so try this Welcome to Tasty Vapor

5. Txaggiesaunt

Txaggiesaunt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have always heard don't use oil flavorings to VAPE. You might want to do a little more research in the DIY section. Or in the search area search oil flavorings. I think they are a no-no, but I could be wrong. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

6. Orb Skewer

Orb Skewer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

What you have is 'perfume' oils-fit for pot pourri and not much else, flavouring concentrates should be PG (or alcohol) based and 'soluble in water'

Perfumers apprentice is split into 2 sites

Perfumers apprentice and
    The Flavour apprentice

Perfumers Apprentice - Professional Flavors

7. Darla499

Darla499 Full Member

Thanks.

I want a hard hitting cinnamon vape. Thanks for the link!

I like a red hot flavor with a bit of sweet. Have you tried the Atomic Fireball flavor? That's my aim.

8. Darla499

Darla499 Full Member

Thanks. I've submitted to cancel my order and switch if for their water soluble cinnamon roll flavor and I got some of the red hot cinnamon from another supplier.

I'm hoping they'll switch the order.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.