Is anyone at V4L Listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

crand

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
It's been 18 days since I placed a received a small order, couple of batteries, charger and some blank carts.
Every single day I have received at least one, on many days two junk email's from V4L.
There is no unsubscribe button, I've emailed their Customer Service 7 times requesting to be removed from their mailing list.
Your email campaign is in my opinion abusive and, at lease in my case, the only thing you've succeeded in accomplishing is that I will never place another order with your company again.
So, V4L, if you're listening PLEASE REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR MAILING LISTS!

Reactions: defdock
Crand,
I'm very sorry to hear that. We're in the process of minimizing the amount of emails that we send out. I will check to make sure that every email sent out has an unsubscribe link at the bottom. Please send me a PM and I will have your email address removed from any of our list. Thank you for your feedback. ^GA

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
This seemed an appropriate thread to place this.......I ordered 2 Zeus Variable batteries and a new wall charger on 7-6-15 and received them very quickly, thx! One has worked well but the other I find was DOA! I have emailed and filled out several tickets in the last three weeks but now am resorting to this means since I do see someone from V4L has responded here. Order#100753945. What is going one????? Anyone monitoring emails ect?
Dee

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    This seemed an appropriate thread to place this.......I ordered 2 Zeus Variable batteries and a new wall charger on 7-6-15 and received them very quickly, thx! One has worked well but the other I find was DOA! I have emailed and filled out several tickets in the last three weeks but now am resorting to this means since I do see someone from V4L has responded here. Order#100753945. What is going one????? Anyone monitoring emails ect?
    Dee

Hi Dedi, I'd just blow up their phone, cuz it will probably be a long time before anyone from V4L sees or responds to this thread. Their CS just sux these days. :evil:

Dee

Dee,
    Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately I was unable to find any records of any tickets submitted from your email address. I have requested to have a replacement battery sent out immediately. Please make sure to send future emails to Support@Vapor4life.com or create a ticket here: http://support.vapor4life.com/. You can reach CS by phone at 847-944-8200. We apologize for the trouble, have a great day! ^GA

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread