Is there anybody who vape and have a cancer now or had a cancer in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Who told you that there is any connection between vaping and cancer? It's tar building up in your lungs from burning processed tobacco that is the source of lung problems like cancer. You aren't burning anything when you vape. (Well not unless you are doing something really really wrong...)

My MD's - GP, allergist, cardiologist - none of them have a problem with vaping or have expressed any concern that it poses health risks. However - they all have a big problem with smoking.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Are you not worried that vaping will promote cancer or you will get it back because of vaping? What is your doctor opinion of you vaping?
No, not worried at all.
Since it was a skin cancer from the sun...My MD suggests I vape in the shade or with a hat on.

cheers
I

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
I continued to smoke about 5 cigarettes a day for 2 1/2 yrs after surgery and radiotherapy for a non-smoking related cancer, but the thought of ending up again in that radiotherapy room day after day finally convinced me to give up smoking and switch to vaping. My GP was absolutely thrilled I gave up smoking and had no problem at all with me vaping instead. Any concerns I have about the possibility of cancer in the future relate to my many years of smoking and not to vaping at all.

Reactions: Katmar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread