• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is this the correct Vegetable Glycerine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
nicotine and caffeine are alkaloids..
First stop after I crawl out of bed is the kitchen for a good mug of coffee. As long as that one isn't finished, use only sentences of max four words when adressing me ;)
So it does give some flash too, albeit much milder than nic. Howver, when A is not available - for whatever reasons - B might be an alternative.
Outside of certain locations on this planet, caffeinated liquids are available. Though caffeine doesn't dissolve very well in most liquids. Solubility in water depends on the temperature. Check wikipedia entries and you get the idea :) PG solubility is nothing much too ... but little is better than nothin' :)

Reactions: Ramshackle

Totz

Jun 27, 2015
Gonna start experimenting these haha.. Will update u guys if it works.. Any other ingredients dat i need??

Attachments

• PicsArt_1435810611922.jpg
    PicsArt_1435810611922.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 148

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
i have this guava juice but the menthol is quite strong that i have brain freeze after a few puffs. anyone know any idea how to 'alter' the mentol effect? i like guava but the brain freeze is too much. or should i just let the juice steep longer?

i dont think you can reduce the menthol effect. Maybe mix anther batch of juice without the menthol, then add it to the menthol-ed juice? lol

RustyStar

Jul 2, 2015
might try coffeine ... usually, 15 mg/ml coffeine is doable at room temp. Above that, too tricky to keep from re-cryistallizing.

Just sayin'...
You should do coffee cold dripping. Once the coffee is extracted, heat up below 80 degrees Celsius to intensify the coffee. After that it will be easier to add into your juice.

Also I found a local supply that sells menthol crystals.

Reactions: Ramshackle

RustyStar

Jul 2, 2015
Hi experts,

Need help.

Is this the correct Glycerine?

Bake King Glycerine | Bake King

My old set which was 2 years ago spoiled (ego pen kind)

Got a IPV4 and Kangertech tank yesterday.
Filled it up with my old 18mg N (50/50) juice from Eur... but it keeps making me cough and the "throat hit" was bad.
Was surfing and gotten some flavors from LorANN but i get confused with the glycerine to used.

Please help.

Use lower wattage. What is your coil resistance? I am running single coil 0.6ohms 22awg Kanthal A1, 18W power. Dense, cool vapes.

Ramshackle

Jun 19, 2015
Which one is better source for PG, anyone tried? millagro website pricing and unit measurements rather confusing, i cant seem to work out the price difference for say 1L of PG between the too.. lol
For m store.. you would be looking at 32oz which is 946ml.. $44.. the (+1100g) is the shipping weight.. for s store.. 1 L is 29.90..

Reactions: akeilo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread