Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Bars are for drinking and smoking/vaping. That's just what they're for, period.

And, it's white trash to talk about white trash. Anyone who wasn't wouldn't lower themselves to speak that way. I would be looking at your bf a little more critically to see if his issues might cause some serious problems down the road.

Last edited:

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If vaping is white trash, then I guess I am white trash??? LOL! I think smoking real cigarettes indoors is way worse than vaping indoors. Who gets hurt? No second-hand smoke, no stink..... Why would it be trash? Because you're holding an electronic device? Huh??? I don't get what would make him say that............ Is he a smoker? If so, doesn't he think smoking in bars would be a lot trashier? I ask before I vape, usually it's ok, I don't usually vape in places where smoking is not allowed, just because I don't want to put up with questions and prejudice, but I don't find anything trashy about it.

I get curious stares (Using a Lavatube with a tank), I assume people think I'm smoking a crack pipe or something... LOL! If they would ask, I'd tell them. They don't ask, I ignore to looks and happily vape away. :vapor:

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I get curious stares (Using a Lavatube with a tank), I assume people think I'm smoking a crack pipe or something... LOL! If they would ask, I'd tell them. They don't ask, I ignore to looks and happily vape away. :vapor:

No need to assume such a thing. I vape with a large PV everywhere, even in restaurants. If you don't act like you're doing anything wrong or illegal, no one will assume that you are (even if you were). Besides, I don't know about the crackheads where you live; maybe they're a better class of crackhead than we have here, but where I live, if they had a Lavatube, they'd sell it for drugs and smoke their stuff out of a broken off car antenna.

"It's a medical device prescribed by my doctor" always works for me if a hostile approaches and I don't feel like explaining things.
If addiction is a disease, I wonder if a doctor can prescribe an e-cig? Hmmm That would be convenient. You don't let me vape and I'll hit you with an ADA lawsuit. :D

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Aw..that is a shame....if you are 'allowed' to vape there...hmm....does your boyfriends smoke by any chance? z14958.gif

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
My boyfriend thinks it is. Now I'm all cautious about it. :-( What do you think?
OMG, what does that even mean? :blink:
I say follow the rules of the house. If they allow it, then it's cool (and that place is cool). If they don't, then yeah, it's tacky and disrespectful to others. Is that what white trash is? :laugh:

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
If my husband said that to me I would be angry. If I was not married and a boyfriend said that to me I would be expecting trouble down the road. That was unkind of him and uncalled for. Expect respect and you will receive it. If you don't get respect than kick him to the curb. Lucky for you that your just dating him.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Ahh...so the truth comes out. He's a smoker. Tell him he's doing more littering than you are. He's the one who's still littering the streets with cig butts. He's the one who's still filling the air with tar and 4000 other chemicals. Now that you've kicked cig's ...., I suggest you kick HIS ....! To the curb! What an ......! I don't care whether he's making a comment about ecigs or something else....Those type of comments are uncalled for, controlling, callus and insensitive. This dude needs to learn how to express himself without being those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread