Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have the older efest and the newer efest, I heard the old ones were rewrapped. The LG HG's will work great for you since your not running anything that is going to eat 20 amps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
All Efests are rewraps, Efest doesn't manufacture batteries. Sony, Samsung, LG, and Panasonic are battery manufacturers, nearly all others simply rewrap b- or c-bin cellsc by them.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Here's mine. I tried to get it in full sun to show the slight shimmer of the resin, but it doesn't really show up in pics. I do like the matte finish; I was not expecting it, but was pleasantly surprised.

FYaCBRe.jpg

landlocked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Ok, USA
I ordered a Pico Resin from fasttech and after ordering, I started a chat, included my order information and asked if it was possible to at least request a color scheme. They said they would do their best to honor my request. I asked for bright colors, no doo-doo browns. I figured it was worth a shot to ask. ;) We shall see... I'll post it when I get it.

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
All Efests are rewraps, Efest doesn't manufacture batteries. Sony, Samsung, LG, and Panasonic are battery manufacturers, nearly all others simply rewrap b- or c-bin cellsc by them.

I believe Sanyo manufactures batteries..

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

I guess that's why I own more LG, Sony, and Samsung batteries

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I believe Sanyo manufactures batteries..
Indeed. But Panasonic and Sanyo are pretty much the same company, right? And Aspire manufactures their cells, and some other smaller players as well. As to who actually manufactures cell sizes other than 18650s, I'm clueless.

Reactions: Fog n Vape

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Indeed. But Panasonic and Sanyo are pretty much the same company, right? And Aspire manufactures their cells, and some other smaller players as well. As to who actually manufactures cell sizes other than 18650s, I'm clueless.

What's cool is that Sanyo did The pioneering research in
NiCads in 1964
Lith ion in 1994
Nickel Metal in the late 90s

They did make the large voltic storage arrays for solar panels.
I used to be a stockholder & the Annual Reports were something to see,, became a subsidiary of Panasoic about 8 years ago.
As I'm writing this, not sure if they did make a production 18650.
They did make Sprint phones/batteries a while back..

Reactions: Fog n Vape

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Here's one of my Pico Resins (the other is yellow/blue/green and camera shy at the moment)...

I love the feel of the resin so much that I don't feel like I need a skin on this and I put skins on just about everything. I may need a couple more... :blush:

Attachments

• Pico Resin_left.jpg
    Pico Resin_left.jpg
    1,009 KB · Views: 93
  • Pico Resin_right.jpg
    Pico Resin_right.jpg
    988.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Hey there are posts in this thread! I'm STILL not getting notifications for my subscriptions, even though I've double and triple checked that I'm set up to receive instant email notifications for new posts. So annoying!

Thanks for the posts though, there are some nice resin Picos in here! :)

I gave up on mine and am selling it. The dull finish just wasn't doing it for me. I have a brushed stainless steel one on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread