iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition - bright colors and Swarovski crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLovelyMissJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Iowa
There will be at least 2 of them in Iowa :)

Yay!!! they are so pretty!
have you heard about the new pink skull shine innokin released? Its a different skull design but that seems to be the only difference.
And i found out, the pretty black one with the skull design is actually for sale, but i cant get them to tell me where to find it in the usa.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Yay!!! they are so pretty!
have you heard about the new pink skull shine innokin released? Its a different skull design but that seems to be the only difference.
And i found out, the pretty black one with the skull design is actually for sale, but i cant get them to tell me where to find it in the usa.

I did see the new design. Is it out yet? I think they took the design from the original pink and put it on the black. If I had to guess, no US sellers have the black yet.

I'm so excited for you!

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
photo (18).jpg

Glad I have the pink skull, if both pink and black were available when I bought it I would have had a really hard time deciding!!

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
My new precious pink MVP came today and i must say, I am completely smitten with it!

my only dissapointment is that the display screen seems to be scratched up. :(

Yay, I still love mine even after getting a provari.
The screen does have a plastic protection piece on it, I bet that's what you're seeing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread