I've been browsing.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by KilaKhronik, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

I've spent about the last week scanning over this site and dozens of supplier sites.
    I'm looking to drop around $80 on my first ecig. I'm pretty sure I want a 510.
    But I need a durable one as money does not come easily to me.
    I like the look of the Totally Wicked, and the lava tube looks kind of cool as well.
    I'm not obsessed with the levels of vapor and all the gimmicks, I just need something decent, quality wise...(that still has interchangeable parts when I want to make it look bad***)
    And aesthetically pleasing.
    Unfortunately there's like (big number here) brands of 510's... any unbiased ideas?

Side note: the idea of putting a color changing LED light is pretty neat. Which parts should I be looking at for outside looks? Besides the drip tips.
    Thanks in advance

2. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you look around I think you can get a lavatube for 68 bucks new and even less used in the classifieds.

3. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

Thanks. I hope your implying it is durable like I'm looking for, hopefully has a starter kit and parts are interchangeable...and its quality

4. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

I guess I'm not allowed in the classifieds.

5. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

need a certain post count i think

6. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

Just looked it up. I need that, and PayPal or eBay or like 3 senior members to verify my identity. And since I just turned 18 with no credit card, I'm kinda screwed. There is no way my dad would trust his info on this site. Well...I'm going to Craigslist

7. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

8. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

Thanks. But those look like hundreds of cigs I've seen. And I'm starting to think I want something bad***. I'm pretty sold on volcanos products. Specifically the lava tube. Especially since I can get it from "the vapor girl" for cheap. I'm gonna browse more about it and read then possibly post in volcanos thread. (Its called a thread right....nvm)

9. jj2

jj2 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hi Kila and welcome. If money is an issue, you might want to check out PayItForward (PIF) too.

10. SubOnAux24

SubOnAux24 Super Member ECF Veteran

you're just 18, you really should just quit now and save a life

11. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

So it sounds like first and foremost you want something that looks "cool". Unfortunately most of those types pf PVs carry a high premium.

12. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

Well I guess it seems I'm a kid who just thinks smoking cool. But not all of us started at the legal age
    EDIT; more directed at sub, no rudeness meant to be implied. I've been at it since 14 but I appreciate the sentiment

13. Cookster

Cookster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

every wednesday at 9pm, volcano has a live chat and gives out a 15% coupon

14. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

Sweet thanks

15. Reidus

Reidus Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Kila, I know where you're coming from. I started smoking on my 16th birthday. If you want a mod that looks different and it quite cool, go over to vaporbeast.com and check out the switchback. It's a 3.7v 900 or so mah that looks totally unlike anything else out there as well as giving you all sorts of flexibility. You can attach cartos on either side, store a 3ml bottle of juice in it, go into "stealth" mode, etc. I don't know if it's a regulated 3.7 (like the e-power I've got on order) or it it's equivalent to the eGo, but I'm definitely interested in it.

16. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

Holy freaking crap that sounds awesome. Im a gadget freak

17. KilaKhronik

KilaKhronik Full Member

Would the switchback work with a Volcano Inferno? (Ego)

18. Reidus

Reidus Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm not sure what you mean. The switchback is a device, just like an Inferno or an Ego. They're all 510s, if that's what you mean. Go to vapor beast and check it out, if you're interested.

19. Cowboy Cru

Cowboy Cru Moved On

Yea, I like how the switchback mentions you can "share an end with a friend." Haha, kinda funny. But does look pretty cool. I have had a Lavatube for a while now and I am pretty satisfied with it. It isn't the best quality, or best size, or overall best looking mod out there. However, Vari-vaping is pretty damn sweet and overall it seems to get the job done with the right carto. But if you grab an LT do not order red. It is more like pinkish-red. Let's just say I call mine rose and we'll leave it at that! Anyway, the new LT's are even better than the old and they now have chrome, copper, SS, and they are all metal. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Oh yea, maybe look at the new Joyetech Twisted! It's VV!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.