Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Can't wait to get this and if a nano comes out I'll be in heaven.
images

Get ready to stand in line, bobbig. It's going to be you....... and 157000 of your closest friends.

We included!!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Finally! MY turn at bat.

Ms. Jackie OH! arrived today. I'm actually a bit stunned at how much this mod has blown me away.

I simply ADORE the new vape creature!!!!!

She is magnificent, marvelous, outstanding, amazing, remarkable, and the superlatives could just go on and on and on.

I LOVE the finish. Twice baked potatoes, without a HINT of slippery butter!!!!!!!! (for those who have claimed that the finish is slippery and slidey)

This is definitely a mod worthy not only of high praise, but of value well beyond its price tag.

FABULOUS, and then some.

LOVE IT!

20170509_135828.jpg

20170509_140006.jpg

20170509_140531.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Finally! MY turn at bat.

Ms. Jackie OH! arrived today. I'm actually a bit stunned at how much this mod has blown me away.

I simply ADORE the new vape creature!!!!!

She is magnificent, marvelous, outstanding, amazing, remarkable, and the superlatives could just go on and on and on.

I LOVE the finish. Twice baked potatoes, without a HINT of slippery butter!!!!!!!! (for those who have claimed that the finish is slippery and slidey)

This is definitely a mod worthy not only of high praise, but of value well beyond its price tag.

FABULOUS, and then some.

LOVE IT!

View attachment 655711

View attachment 655715

View attachment 655713

:thumb: :)

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
So, about this button and the very short throw......

At first I was like, dude!, what's with this intensely sensitive fire button? This is going to be a problem.

Then I realized...... this can turn my frown upside down. It dawned on me that now my Jackie OH! is a trigger fire mod! Yep yep, either direction, palm or trigger finger, it works ideally.

OH! And........ the size. The SIZE!!!!!! It's so slim and hand comfy that it's almost a tube mod!

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread