Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Snagged a black Reo LP/SL with the subohm contacts and adjustable 510 on the classies last night. I'll be out there squonking next week. She came with a Loki Labs Odin modified for BF. Don't think I'm going to like the Odin much, frankly. I'm a dual coil kind of guy, and I like 'em airy, so the air slits look kind of small to me. But hey, I don't have any other BF attys, and Rob is sold out of RM9s ATM, and you have to start somewhere :) If anybody has a fave build for the Odin, or can point me to a big air, dual coil bottom feeder, I'd be grateful for the steer.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Snagged a black Reo LP/SL with the subohm contacts and adjustable 510 on the classies last night. I'll be out there squonking next week. She came with a Loki Labs Odin modified for BF. Don't think I'm going to like the Odin much, frankly. I'm a dual coil kind of guy, and I like 'em airy, so the air slits look kind of small to me. But hey, I don't have any other BF attys, and Rob is sold out of RM9s ATM, and you have to start somewhere :) If anybody has a fave build for the Odin, or can point me to a big air, dual coil bottom feeder, I'd be grateful for the steer.
Get on over to https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/catfish-atty-mods-the-next-chapter.676209/page-547 and get on the list for a Stumpy! My all time favorite rda. Plenty of air and flavor! So, you decided to join the ranks of us squonkers! Awesome :). I have 2 Odins, and while it does provide enough air, for me, it's a little restrictive. Try it out, you might like it. I build to around .25 - .3 and it'll do the job. The Vector is great. I have 2 of those also. Great air. You can also try a Velocity mini. Super on the air and being smaller, great flavor. There are a lot of atties out there that give us good air and flavor.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Get on over to https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/catfish-atty-mods-the-next-chapter.676209/page-547 and get on the list for a Stumpy! My all time favorite rda. Plenty of air and flavor! So, you decided to join the ranks of us squonkers! Awesome :). I have 2 Odins, and while it does provide enough air, for me, it's a little restrictive. Try it out, you might like it. I build to around .25 - .3 and it'll do the job. The Vector is great. I have 2 of those also. Great air. You can also try a Velocity mini. Super on the air and being smaller, great flavor. There are a lot of atties out there that give us good air and flavor.
thanks for the steer, my friend.

Reactions: pwheeler

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Unless Rob has not updated his site, it shows black and SS RM9s (Vector) in stock.

I just ordered one this morning from his site actually.

I'm using the Velocity Mini bf and it is greatVelocity Mini RDA Clone by Tobeco:vapor:

I have two of these & plan on ordering another. For the price you can't beat it plus the deck is the best out there to build IMO & the flavor is excellent, can't say enough good things about this one.
Finally welcome to the club! As they will ask you in the REO section....have you picked out your second yet? I laughed..... then I traded my Snow Wolf 200 for my second REO :thumb:

Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
I just ordered one this morning from his site actually.

I have two of these & plan on ordering another. For the price you can't beat it plus the deck is the best out there to build IMO & the flavor is excellent, can't say enough good things about this one.
Finally welcome to the club! As they will ask you in the REO section....have you picked out your second yet? I laughed..... then I traded my Snow Wolf 200 for my second REO :thumb:
Actually, if I decide I like it, I was planning on building a few...

Reactions: thetrucker

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Welcome to squonking. Prepare for a rapid ascent to vaping nirvana... and an even more rapid acquisition of more BF gear.
Funny you should say that. I've been looking for conversion kits all day :) I have a drill press. It can't be that hard to drill that center pin...

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
I didn't think of that. That could be done freehand with no more than a dremel.
I didn't think of it either, but someone around here did.

My Reo came from the classifieds with an Atomic clone altered that way & the bf system worked beautifully. Unfortunately the clone's negative posts both fell out. Figures. I'd intended to groove a Patriot & a Stumpy, but I picked up Rob's Rm2 & Rm4 (the atomic)& 4 hasn't been off since the day it arrived.

Reactions: suprtrkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread