Joyetech eVic Primo Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I got the Primo Mini yesterday and so far I love it! I didn't love the coils that came with the tank, but they take my smok coils (for the Big Baby Beast) so that isn't an issue. The tank itself is great, it hasn't leaked once unlike my BBBs have (but it's only been a day, of course). I got the red one and I love the way it looks, I want to get the yellow now lol. I have my 2 eVic V2 Minis and a Target Pro kit that I'm trying to sell so I can buy the yellow Primo Mini, but I don't even know where to list them! I've got them in the classifieds on here, but Idk where else to list, any ideas? Anyway, that's my verdict for now, I'm hoping I continue to love it, and I'm sure I will, I've loved the V2 Minis for a long time!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just got the mod without the tank. You might try selling your stuff on Facebook. There's a market on there but I don't think you can list it as an ecig but you could list it as an evic mini v2. I saw a limitless mechanical on there the other day.

Reactions: MrsP0721

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    I just got the mod without the tank. You might try selling your stuff on Facebook. There's a market on there but I don't think you can list it as an ecig but you could list it as an evic mini v2. I saw a limitless mechanical on there the other day.
    I was thinking Facebook, but I wasn't sure what the 'laws' were on that lol. Thank you for that info!

Reactions: hittman

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    So, for those who ordered the Wismec Sinuous P80... How are you liking the mod/kit?? I like my Primo Mini, have no issues with it other than an occasional issue with it not firing, but when I release and press the fire button again, it works just fine... doesn't happen often and it doesn't last, but it is there. I am thinking about getting that P80 though, I like that it's more round and centered and the bigger fire button! I hate trying to fire my mod in the dark, I really didn't think it'd be an issue, and it's not for the most part, but I do have to feel for the button at night/dark. I'd like to get the P80 (and love it) and then the X-Baby Beast when it comes out... I think that's going to be a great setup and I will finally be happy lol.

chief63

ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Oklahoma, United States
    I have two Primo Minis and one of them (purchased in April) started acting up. I get a "weak battery" warning with over half battery life left. This causes the mod to reduce its power output and it sucks. The mod also has hot air coming from the usb port so it is benched as probably unsafe. The other Primo (purchased in June) is working fine. I'm vaping single coil around 35 watts, LG HG2s, external charging. Nothing unusual. I've updated the firmware, swapped coils, tanks, batteries with the same result. I've seen one owner on Reddit and one on Fastech reporting the same symptoms. I think this same problem occasionally popped up on the last generation evics. I have two minis from Oct 2015 that still work fine. Hopefully its a rare lemon.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I have two Primo Minis and one of them (purchased in April) started acting up. I get a "weak battery" warning with over half battery life left. This causes the mod to reduce its power output and it sucks. The mod also has hot air coming from the usb port so it is benched as probably unsafe. The other Primo (purchased in June) is working fine. I'm vaping single coil around 35 watts, LG HG2s, external charging. Nothing unusual. I've updated the firmware, swapped coils, tanks, batteries with the same result. I've seen one owner on Reddit and one on Fastech reporting the same symptoms. I think this same problem occasionally popped up on the last generation evics. I have two minis from Oct 2015 that still work fine. Hopefully its a rare lemon.
    I would never charge any mod that has replaceable batteries by with a cable. I hear it's not good.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    Wow, that sucks! I know I feel like mine get warmer than I'm used to, but that could just be me being paranoid.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I like this one too,

Attachments

• 20170721_131848-1.jpg
      20170721_131848-1.jpg
      606.3 KB · Views: 106

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    You'll have to keep us posted on which you prefer! If it has any bugs or anything. I really want one, I wish I would have gotten one instead of the Primo honestly, but I was worried about the issues with the Preditor.
    What was wrong with the Preditor, the 510 connection?

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Yea, that's the biggest complaint I've seen, but every review I've seen on the P80 is good, saying the 510 isn't an issue.

PS what drip tips are those and where can I get some?? LOL and what tank is that?
    The tank is the OBS Engine Nano and the driptips are from Fasttech. $1.35 Stingray X Styled Stainless Steel + POM Hybrid 510 Drip Tip - 21mm / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The Engine Nano's cant leak and flood with the top air control. They hold 5+ml of juice too. Best tanks I've used so far.

Reactions: MrsP0721
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread