Joyetech eVic Primo Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
The tank is the OBS Engine Nano and the driptips are from fasttech. $1.35 Stingray X Styled Stainless Steel + POM Hybrid 510 Drip Tip - 21mm / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The Engine Nano's cant leak and flood with the top air control. They hold 5+ml of juice too. Best tanks I've used so far.
Yea, I noticed the top airflow! They look nice on both mods! I'm definitely going to have to grab me some of those tips! LOL I have a huge collection of drip tips... it's a problem lmao.

Reactions: ricks

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I got my P80 in just about 20 mins ago and so far (lol) I really like it! I like the way it feels in my hand, it's not getting hot around the charging area like someone mentioned about the Primo Mini (my Primo Mini gets pretty warm, but not HOT like they said theirs was). I'll keep everyone posted of course, if you'd like, as I spend a little more time with it!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ricks, I have been in contact with them a few times. The preorder kept getting pushed back and now they gave me some crap about having to get it from Hong Kong to their local warehouse because of available shipping. I'm just about done with them.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Ricks, I have been in contact with them a few times. The preorder kept getting pushed back and now they gave me some crap about having to get it from Hong Kong to their local warehouse because of available shipping. I'm just about done with them.
    Sorry Man, That just sucks. I hate it when stuff like this happens.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just sent them a nasty email. This was my first order from Sourcemore and will most likely be my last depending on how they respond. One thing that gets me is that they show the P80 in stock for some time now but tell me that they can't ship it until it arrives from Hong Kong.

Reactions: MrsP0721

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    I agree, cancel and go elsewhere! That's ridiculous! I'm not sure where you live, but like I said, I went to EightVape.com, placed the order Friday evening, got it today... The kit is only $39.99, use coupon code reddit12, takes 12% off. They ship from Las Vegas...
    Sinuous P80 Kit with Elabo Mini Sub Ohm Tank by Wismec

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread