Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I was thinking about trying TV but honestly I'm not interested in weird/exotic flavors, just simple ones like strawberry, cherry, ect. Has anyone ordered from them with the you chose mix and only picked one flavor before?
yes I have.... butterscotch, chocolate .. and baverian creme doubler... for me it was a nice experience :D

georgiasl

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
NC, USA
I totally feel you I have ordered from Johnson creek, Nhaler, DIY Flavorshack, My freedom smokes, I vape, strictly e-juice, Keemer, Ms. T, American e-liquid store, Rath, and I just placed my order with Tasty Vapor. I will would say 10% of the juice was gross, 50% was ok, 20% was good and 20% was amazing. I just sold the stuff that I thought was gross or just ok. I use the amazing stuff as a treat and vape the good stuff most of the time.
Am I picky? Yes, but I want the best experience possible because I never want an analog to start to look tempting. So far everything from Ms.T has been in the good to amazing category, American e-liquid store butter rum and english toffee were amazing. I have not received my TV order yet but so far those two vendors have been the best out of the 10 I have tried.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Im relying on you guys here too..

Im not a flavor type of user, but prefer tobacco. So buying a sample pack is a total waste as not many suppliers have more than just a few tobacco. Im also not going to spend alot trying to find the sweet spot as the Blu tobacco is ok. Ill try a few different ones every so often, but Blu is going to be my fallback.

If you really want to give up smoking, and really get into vapeing instead, you need to get further from the tobacco flavors and more towards the others. If you are looking for a smooth vape without a big kick, but nice smooth flavor with a hint of sweetness, Try RY4 from awesomevapor.com Arno has some nice stuff, but the RY4 is the best. Again, if you are looking for something with more tobacco flavor, just stick with the cheap Dekang stuff, I think it all tastes like tobacco no matter what the flavoring is supposed to be. DIY flavorshack and Tasty Vapor are the cream of the crop juices, but both are having some issues right now because of growing pains. Unfortunately, these being the best, they are getting backed up with orders.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
I'm sure Im not the only one but here goes.

I hear ya!
Wish suppliers could find a delivery sample method to get ALL thier offerings at one time to end this madness too!8-o I dont know what that method is to do it cheap, but gotta be some way....

Maybe the whole "selling samples" could be a new business itself:thumb:

bestthingever

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Nope, you're not the only one. I've spent a ton of $$$ trying to find juice flavors I like - including from 2 vendors who are generally considered the best of the best on here and with 15 bottles - there was not one that would go into my "everyday vape" category.

:(

I just placed an order from another juice vendor - bought 6 flavors (because he DOES offer samples) and if I don't like any of them I am never again buying a juice to try.

I've had this same experience, it's totally frustrating. I still don't have anything I would consider an everyday vape. But since my budget is so limited, I have to vape on thru the bad stuff. I can't say I won't keep trying though, since hope springs eterenal. ::sigh::

bestthingever

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I totally feel you I have ordered from Johnson creek, Nhaler, DIY Flavorshack, My freedom smokes, I vape, strictly e-juice, Keemer, Ms. T, American e-liquid store, Rath, and I just placed my order with Tasty Vapor. I will would say 10% of the juice was gross, 50% was ok, 20% was good and 20% was amazing. I just sold the stuff that I thought was gross or just ok. I use the amazing stuff as a treat and vape the good stuff most of the time.
Am I picky? Yes, but I want the best experience possible because I never want an analog to start to look tempting. So far everything from Ms.T has been in the good to amazing category, American e-liquid store butter rum and english toffee were amazing. I have not received my TV order yet but so far those two vendors have been the best out of the 10 I have tried.

I've ordered from many of the same suppliers, and my percentages break down more like this: 10% is gross, 20% is so bland it might as well be unflavored, 50% is just o.k., 20% is good. None in the amazing category, with the exception of TV's AFB/Cinnacide, which for me is definitely not in the all day vape category. In fact, I traded it for something much simpler tasting just so I could have something to actually use.
I've gotta break down and either order DIY from Dawn, or at least something from Mrs. T's. Truly hope those won't be another disappointment.
Best vendors for me overall so far are Nhaler & MFS.

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
I'm sure Im not the only one but here goes.

I hear ya!
Wish suppliers could find a delivery sample method to get ALL thier offerings at one time to end this madness too!8-o I dont know what that method is to do it cheap, but gotta be some way....

Maybe the whole "selling samples" could be a new business itself:thumb:

Hey that is such an amazing idea, selling samples. Someone could order larger bottles at a discount, already pre-made from some of the favorite suppliers here on forums. That way someone could try multiple flavors from various venders without wasting money. I think I may start a new thread for this. Woodman will definitely receive the credit for the idea.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
I would be "blown away" if someone (or company) doesnt already have a "new device/method" that will accomplish this issue.
Obviously the "demand" is there......things are changing fast in this industry maybe the "tail wagging the dog" is about to end(?).

Not like ya have to be a weatherman to know which way this wind is blowing....

Jarek91

Feb 25, 2010
Brandon, MS
Fortunately for me I came not only from analogs but also from a hookah (which I still break out on occasion with friends). I know all too well the never-ending search for the "great" flavors. I spent a small fortune on the smallest packs of shisha in different flavors trying to find the good stuff and yes, I found quite a bit that made me gag.

With vaping I made the decision to only deal with vendors that offer a sampler. This way if I have to spend 20-30 dollars with them, I'm getting a variety to try because honestly...just because I like real tootsie rolls doesn't mean your tootsie roll flavor won't taste like the southern end of a north-bound horse to me and I don't want to get stuck with a full bottle of it.

There is no perfect method unless somebody opens up a store where you can go in and like at Baskin Robbins, get a drip or two on an atty for free to taste. hrm... now there's an idea for a vendor shop:w00t:

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
Someone said in a post to "choose flavors you would also choose to eat" and think those are wise words I will remember (next order). Just filled my cartridge with some ms T "orange dreamsickle" and thinking...What was I thinking!:oops: 8-oReminds me of a 200 proof stuff I never drank again as a teenager8-o
Now french toast thats a diff story.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
Hey that is such an amazing idea, selling samples. Someone could order larger bottles at a discount, already pre-made from some of the favorite suppliers here on forums. That way someone could try multiple flavors from various venders without wasting money. I think I may start a new thread for this. Woodman will definitely receive the credit for the idea.

Yep, If a online storefront stocked (bought in large qty) all flavors from all vendors to resell in smallest size possible with trusted accurate reviews of them, I'd be there!
Priced so reasonable I could just give or toss if its no good.
Maybe they keep a database online with abillity for user to look up all thier past orders and allow customer to add thier own comments to it so not forgotton.
Virtual group sharing thier feedback with statistics of the ratings.

That would be some competition amoung the vendors.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I remember reading so many good things about the flavor "lemon". I mean really, it's lemon, how can you go wrong? What I got was about what I would guess lemon pledge to taste like, and that is not a good thing. It made me so sick to my stomach. And when i first started vaping, I tried some juices from some vendor that doesn't even have a link to the board, and i swear, the whole lot of it tasted like perfume. It was rancid. I guess you just need to keep trying around and find a vendor you like. I could never get into the DIY stuff, I could never get the mix right...

WingIt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
California
Another problem I'm having is I order a sampler and it tastes pretty good and think I need to order more of this. So I order a big bottle of it and its nothing like the sampler. jeesh this all does get old and I guess I'm banking on vaping being healthier for you because I'm sure not saving any money,

Last edited by a moderator:

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Great post dgreen and I totally agree. I don't know why suppliers don't either throw in small samples or offer sample packs.
I also have read many posts raving about juice and find it a big disappointment. I probably killed my taste buds smoking for so long but I can't find a strong enough flavored juice. So far the flavorings I've tried for diy have also been weak tasting. Course I've never tried and probably never will vape a fruit or a dessert flavor.

T think nhaler offers tobacco samplers but don't know of any others.

Last edited:

ohioguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Madison, Indiana USA
Could a supplier take 5 or 10 empty carts and fill them with different flavors maybe at a low or medium strength? That way I could try them without buying a bottle of each one. I'm guessing if they did this at cost, a sample pack would only be 6 or 7 bucks.

Right now I’m getting all my juice from the same place I get my other supplies. It’s just too expensive for me to try out a bunch of different juices.

If a supplier really took a chance and just mailed out some free samples they might end up with a lot of new loyal customers. Maybe cost wise it’s too expensive, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread