Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Hi Jaaxx, just checked out the site. Really like the whole concept and store you have put together. It's gonna be a winner !

Have just one question on the shipping . Would you consider offering a regular shipping option for a reduced cost ? I understand that there are costs involved in buying packaging materials that needs to be covered, but personally i don't mind waiting for a few days if it cuts the shipping cost a little.

I think you are going to be real busy and as soon as i can i'll be placing an order.

We're investigating other shipping options at the moment, including international shipping. However, for now we're only offering $6.00 flat rate to US. This allows us to ship everything priority mail with proper (ok, relative term) tracking and fairly quick shipping.

Thanks,
Jaaxx

pam

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Maryland
This was such a great idea for a site! I've been anxiously refreshing your page for 2 weeks so I was thrilled to see you were open today. I can't wait to start mixing my own flavors. Yay!! I ordered a bunch of Lorann's today, too, but it was nice to be able to get the flavorless 36, PG, VG, bottles & pipettes all at the same place.

:thumbs:

Last edited:

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Hi Jaaxx and MissJaaxx, great to see your site up and running!
I want to order some juice, but, do you ship to Mexico?
In case you do, I read something about sediments in your flavored liquids and you firing your suppliers for that.
Are any sediments on your flavorless liquids?

No, sorry we don't ship to Mexico.

There was sediments in flavor samples we received from a supplier, so yes they were "fired."

No sediments in our flavorless liquids.

Jaaxx

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
Just placed and order for flavorless juice and assorted supplies to try. Spanking noob e-cig (yesterday) and I'm not into the flavored marloboro carts I got. Hoping dripping flavorless with solve that problem.

Glad to see a nononsense site with what you need at great prices. The forum likes your CS and that speaks volumes, so you have a new customer here also.

calligal

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
California
Hurrah! I am now free to sit on the sofa and watch Wolverine instead of living in fear you would sell out before I got my order in.
Like others I have been checking the site daily since Wednesday. Beautiful weather in Cali today so did not login until now. When I saw 10 left I ordered right away. Got me some Amarettopg and PeanutButterCupvg, along with some bottles and blank carts. It is a pleasure to get everything in one place. Only one more thing to do before I sign off and that is to go vote for Miss Jaaxx for Miss ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread