just got new ipv6 - what settings should i use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
You should start at a low wattage, say 20W, and work your way up slowly until you find a vape that satisfies you.

That's about all anyone can say; vaping is so personal and what satisfies me may not satisfy you, or what satisfies me may make you want to choke.

I usually vape .5ohm Atlantis coils (in a Melo 3 tank) around 50-60W, but it depends on a number of factors.

My first piece of advice is really the best I can give you. Start low and go up slowly until you hit that sweet spot. You'll know. If you start getting an unpleasant or burnt taste, you're probably pushing the coil too hard and should lower the wattage. My guess is you'll find a good setting well before that happens, though, and those coils can take a decent amount of power in my experience.

Lastly, different juices will shine at slightly different power levels, even using the same set-up. Whatever you find to be a good setting with this juice is a good benchmark and a good place to start with another. Just don't be surprised if you find other juices to be better at slightly more or less power.

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
using atlantis (also have triton) - with triton .5 coils

what wattage should i use? any other changes i should make?

vaping this if it helps

VaporFi Grand Reserve Catch Ya Latte (30ML)

thanks in advance!

@ddirtyvapes covered it extremely well, and I do not have anything more to add, but I am curious as to where you picked up an IPV6X. I have only seen it available at a couple stores online and they are not offering great prices yet.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread