Kanger AeroTank Mini and Kanger AeroTank Mega Available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Teddy

Mar 16, 2014
US
Provided I'm not just awake entirely too early and hallucinating, the Kanger AeroTank Mini and Mega seem to now be available on MyVaporStore.

I've already got my order in and it's processing, so hopefully they didn't just forgot to slap a "pre-order" sticker somewhere on the website. If they did, no worries, I'll be back shortly to complain about it.

Last edited:

Alto101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
North Carolina
Provided I'm not just awake entirely too early and hallucinating, the Kanger AeroTank Mini and Mega seem to now be available on MyVaporStore.

I've already got my order in and it's processing, so hopefully they didn't just forgot to slap a "pre-order" sticker somewhere on the website. If they did, no worries, I'll be back shortly to complain about it.

I ordered a Mega from them last night and it says shipped as of a few hours ago. I did notice that the price went up today from what i paid yesterday.

Bad Teddy

Mar 16, 2014
US
Indeed Alto. I was just coming back to report that my order, placed 4 hours ago, has also shipped. So great news for any of you who were looking to pick this up, as they are indeed in stock at MyVaporStore!

Just checked the price on the Mega, and for those who were concerned about the thing costing anywhere near wholesale, prepare to have your feelings hurt.

What'd you pay for your Mega Alto? I feel like I saw it listed at $32 when I was placing my order this morning, but now it has shot up =/

Last edited:

jack d

Feb 12, 2014
Washington DC
Gee I'm having a bad experience with this tank. Not only a lot of bad coils but now last night the glass just broke into pieces while I was vaping. I was using Castle Long jucie from Five Pawns. I suppose the tank got heated up as I was probably chain vaping but I rotate between two or three PVs to avoid such a problem. So the tank couldn't have got so very heated up. It happens to me all the time with my Nautilus and no problem with cracking or breaking glass. Anyway isn't it supposed to be Pyrex? Or at least heat resistant?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I just saw this at the Kanger site. If you still have the boxes, it may be worth contacting the KagertechUS to get the coils and tank replaced.

With the onslaught of knock-off tank products claiming to be KangerTech products, or of being just as good as KangerTech products, KangerTech has decided to set the bar even higher. KangerTech has always held its quality to the highest standards, and in doing created a quality that is not easily duplicated. As such, KangerTech is issuing an extension of warranty on all of its current tank models. Genuine KangerTech Protank 2, Protank 2 Mini, Protank 3, and AeroTank quality is of such high standard, that KangerTech is now warranting the glass tanks of manufacturer defect for one (1) year, all and the o-rings for life. As well, KangerTech will be replacing any DOA coils.

In an effort to not overwhelm vendors, KangerTech already open a service center in Norcoss, GA. This service center is available to handle any warranty issues for genuine KangerTech products.

Starting on 1st May, 2014, we add a round label outside the package to stop counterfeit goods.
The major aim of this additional label is to help customers to verify the product is genuine immediately while they purchase the goods. However, customers are reminded that they still need to keep the Authenticity code for warrenty.

Freedombadeaux

ECF Veteran
2014-05-06 16.50.58.jpg 2014-05-06 15.58.41.jpg

Got mine Monday! Works great. I was not fond of the previous versions. I always had leaky issues but this Mega rocks! (It looks much better with the SS tank on it but haven't taken a pic yet!

Last edited:

Bad Teddy

Mar 16, 2014
US
I just saw this at the Kanger site. If you still have the boxes, it may be worth contacting the KagertechUS to get the coils and tank replaced.

With the onslaught of knock-off tank products claiming to be KangerTech products, or of being just as good as KangerTech products, KangerTech has decided to set the bar even higher. KangerTech has always held its quality to the highest standards, and in doing created a quality that is not easily duplicated. As such, KangerTech is issuing an extension of warranty on all of its current tank models. Genuine KangerTech Protank 2, Protank 2 Mini, Protank 3, and AeroTank quality is of such high standard, that KangerTech is now warranting the glass tanks of manufacturer defect for one (1) year, all and the o-rings for life. As well, KangerTech will be replacing any DOA coils.

In an effort to not overwhelm vendors, KangerTech already open a service center in Norcoss, GA. This service center is available to handle any warranty issues for genuine KangerTech products.

Starting on 1st May, 2014, we add a round label outside the package to stop counterfeit goods.
The major aim of this additional label is to help customers to verify the product is genuine immediately while they purchase the goods. However, customers are reminded that they still need to keep the Authenticity code for warrenty.

Which Kanger site? There are no less than 3 of them and one of the coils on my mini was FUBAR on arrival and I see nowhere to order replacements -_-

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. It's on the szkanger site for anyone wondering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread