Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul-G

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 9, 2012
Wigan
www.cloudstix.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier posting outside authorized forums.

Paul-G

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 9, 2012
Wigan
www.cloudstix.com
  • Deleted by retired1

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Just to let people know that we have updated that site with product and price details.

Click here for Aerotank Mega

Click here for Aerotank Mini

I shall update you all of stock when they arrive, although you may wish to follow us on the social networks if you dont already as our social team will be far more on the ball with release dates than me. Look out for ECF discount codes as well :)

Many thanks

Link for the Mega is dead. But searched it out on your site and found it. So it looks like the Mega will be around $33.00. Close to what the nautilus is.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
The proof on this tank will be in the "coil pudding" I have had nothing but NIGHTMARES with Kanger coils over the years. I have had FAR better luck with the Aspire coils. If and when Kanger gets their act together on the QC of their production coils I might bother to take a look. In the mean time I grabbed a nice stainless steel tank for my Nautilus that matches my Provari :)

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    I shall update you all of stock when they arrive, although you may wish to follow us on the social networks if you dont already as our social team will be far more on the ball with release dates than me. Look out for ECF discount codes as well :)

Lol kind of petty to not allow copying text from your website! I only wanted to convert pounds to euros. And good luck with logging my IP and threatening "legal action", I'm behind 7 proxies. Nope, not gonna buy from you :p

DancingBearz

Mar 10, 2014
    DC
    I noticed several times in the new video that pbsardo said if it gurgles u should adjust airflow... So I don't see how this is better than the Nautilus. He seem pretty goofed up on caffeine or something. If even Phil cannot even get the kanger product dialed in to not gurgle, I don't know anybody else who can!! then it is very strange, and I don't understand why he would say it's better than nautilus aspire. These new K tanks still do not have a large chimney like the kayfuns, the aspire has a huge chimney nearly the same size as a Kayfun.

Reactions: chewie

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    I think everything can more or less gurgle, it's a question of equilibrium of under pressure and watts and the thickness of the juice that determines this. And condensation can gurgle too.

I'm curious if the taste is really better though. The nautilus is sometimes a bit inconsistent, at least on some replacement heads. If the aerotank mega can beat consistency and flavor, I'm interested. I also like the look of the aerotank.

Last edited:

Paul-G

Unregistered Supplier
    Aug 9, 2012
    Wigan
    www.cloudstix.com
    • Deleted by retired1

Alto101

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2012
    North Carolina
    Hi Guys,

Kanger Aerotank MEGA & Mini now available for Pre-Order.

I just thought i would let you all know that the Pre-order links are now activated on our website for these amazing products.

Our discount code for all ECF members can be applied "ecf03" so not only will you be one of the first in the UK to own them you will also get them for possibly the cheapest price possible.

For full details of the Aerotank Mini click the following link: Aerotank Mini

For full details of the Aerotank Mega click the following link: Aerotank Mega

All Pre-Orders are guaranteed to ship the same day that we receive our stock, This will be some point during the week commencing the 22nd of April.

As always Pre-Order customers will be kept right up to date regarding the status of the order.

Any questions then fire away...

Ps. @DejayRezeme we disabled right clicking and display the message as we went through a time last year of several new starter companies copying our text word for word... quite simply copying and pasting into their website. This affected our Google rankings and so hopefully you understand why its there its not meant to cause offence just to protect the website from quick content thieves.

I hope you understand.

Many thanks.

Could you estimate the shipping cost to the US for me? Thanks!

CBCstillmatic

Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    United States
    I'd like to see them update the original aerotank cause I like the way the new base design looks. The current aerotank is my favorite tank right now and looks great on my VTR. Maybe if they do update the original they will sell the base separate like the current ones. Either way I'll order some of the new heads when available to try in my current aerotanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    I'd like to see them update the original aerotank cause I like the way the new base design looks. The current aerotank is my favorite tank right now and looks great on my VTR. Maybe if they do update the original they will sell the base separate like the current ones. Either way I'll order some of the new heads when available to try in my current aerotanks.

Yeah an updated "aerotank midi" with separate base would be cool. The one thing I don't like about my aerotank is that the airflow is rather tight and whistles or at least is very noisy. Maybe it's just mine or I just need to drill out the air holes though. I guess with new heads the vapor quality should be the same with the new heads since the only thing different then is the chimney.

I'm curious, the aerotank fits perfectly on the VTR, but what other mods does the 18.3mm diameter class fit well? I would have thought that 14mm ego size or the 22mm big mod size would be much more popular.

CBCstillmatic

Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    United States
    Yeah an updated "aerotank midi" with separate base would be cool. The one thing I don't like about my aerotank is that the airflow is rather tight and whistles or at least is very noisy. Maybe it's just mine or I just need to drill out the air holes though. I guess with new heads the vapor quality should be the same with the new heads since the only thing different then is the chimney.

I'm curious, the aerotank fits perfectly on the VTR, but what other mods does the 18.3mm diameter class fit well? I would have thought that 14mm ego size or the 22mm big mod size would be much more popular.

I do use them on my svd but they do look tiny on it. I just really love the combo of these with my vtr so if the new ones perform that well then I'd definitely jump on an update of the original or at least an updated base and the new heads to avoid buying all new tanks if possible.

I may buy a mega to try out on my svd though. I never tried the nautilus cause I always preferred the performance of the aerotank over the vivi nova style aspire bdc tank I have and I always went through the aspire heads much faster than I go through the kanger heads too.

Bubbaman7

Jan 27, 2014
    Wichita, KS, USA
    I have both the Mega and the Nautilus. I have always been a big fan of all Protanks. I got the Nautilus first and WOW. It is a really nice vaping tank. I'm still on my first coil though which is really impressive for me since I vape almost 30ml a day, and no I'm not a cloud chaser. (I was a 4-5 pack a day smoker for over 25 years but started vapeing about a year ago). My first coil, that I started out with, lasted almost 5 weeks. So I got my Mega a few weeks before they were publicly released. Now I realize why I am a big fan of Protanks. The Mega is an amazing tank. The new airflow control is alright. IMHO, I like the regular aerotank aeroflow control the best out of all the airflow controls made because of the fine tune adjusting. I don't know if I got lucky after reading peoples disappointing reviews about them but I have 8 of them and each and every one has a really nice snug adjusting ring that doesn't move unless I move it. You have to be careful not to get stuck with a cheap fake. Anyways IMHO, the Mega is, by far, the best tank I have ever used so far. (but the Nautilus is almost right there next to it). The Mega puts out a really nice vape and the flavor is just incredible. My first coil, that I started out with lasted 5 weeks. I think the Mega has a little better flavor to its vape then the Nautilus. Now these are only my opinions of the two best tanks made so far. It doesn't matter which one you get, either way you will be getting an excellent tank that puts out great flavor and just an all around good vape. Now on the mini aerotank. I think it is the best smaller size tank out there. I just wish it had an original aeroflow control valve like the regular aerotank. I don't know what it is about the mini protank 2,3,and aerotank. I just love them. I have never had a gurgle or any type of leakage on them, ever. I can vape the mini's all the way down till there is no juice left, without any problems. I really think they work better their bigger versions. Its not hard to go thru 20 of the mini tanks a day, but I get so tired of cleaning 10-20 tanks everyday, depending on if I use the big ones or the small ones. I can't wait for a 10ml tank. I just hope it at least has the same or better features of the Mega Aerotank and the Aspire Nautilus. So you can not go wrong with which ever one you purchase, the Nautilus, the Mega Aerotank, or the Mini Aerotank. You will be a happy vaporer with whatever choice you make. Good luck and enjoy. :vapor:

Last edited:

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    How loose can you do the airflow on the Aerotank Mini compared to the Nautilus?

You're probably the wrong guy to ask this because the one thing I dislike most about my aerotank v1 is the air flow control, it is way too tight and noisy for me compared to what I've quickly gotten used to with the Fogger V4. Even my Nautilus is too tight now. I guess you could drill it out even further?

CBCstillmatic

Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    United States

http://www.misthub.com/product/kanger-aerotank-2-dual-coil-clearomizer-v2/

Looks like there is a version 2 of the original aerotank coming to match the mini and mega. Good news and prefect for VTR owners. Capacity is increases to almost 3ml. Maybe they'll release just the base someday.

Since I recently sold my VTR's and invested in a provari, I ordered a pro ring a nautilus and aerotank mega to give a try. Mega is on its way still but I been using the nautilus for a few days and not impressed. First coil was a dud and the second worked good bit still just didn't do it for me like the aerotank so I'm super stoked to get the mega. I'll probably sell my 4 aerotanks and nautilus and order another mega or 2. Problem is finding the new replacement coils to go with it, good thing the current stock I have will still work in the mega. Cloudstix is the only place I could find through a Google search that had them but shipping from UK to US is too much.

Merryhellion

ECF Veteran
    Dec 27, 2013
    Burlington, WI, USA
    My concern with the mini, is that the originals would piddle juice down onto the contact through the airhole. From the video, at least the portion where he has it disassembled after cleaning, it looks almost like this won't be an issue; the gasketing is pretty clean and it appears to only have air intake through the sides of the base, instead of the bottom of the coil. A friend of mine killed a pretty nice mod with the juice leak shorting it out on him, using an original mini, so I'm hoping this has changed with the mini aerotank. I'd just love to surprise him with an awesome replacement for his problem tank...

I'm excited to try the Mega! I bought the Nautilus a few weeks ago on a whim after owning only Kanger Mini 's and an Aerotank, and overall it's just OK. I have to back it off my MVP a few turns otherwise it gurgles and floods. When it isn't doing that it provides an excellent vape though. Overall I'll be sticking to Kanger though, in fact I but another Aerotank the other day! Seems like the Mega will be just as good and I can use the same single coils I use in my Aerotank which is top!!! :cool:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread