Kanger evod 2 leak!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Yeah thats probably it. Just getting dry hits alot with 85VG... That's ment for drippers, some sub ohm and rta's can't even handle that thick of juice. You'll lose flavour at higher VG too. VG = Clouds, PG is thoat hit and holds flavour better. 50/50 tastes better then 30/70 but 30/70 is smooth and makes nice clouds.

salooo

Jun 28, 2016
Yeah thats probably it. Just getting dry hits alot with 85VG... That's ment for drippers, some sub ohm and RTA's can't even handle that thick of juice. You'll lose flavour at higher VG too. VG = Clouds, PG is thoat hit and holds flavour better. 50/50 tastes better then 30/70 but 30/70 is smooth and makes nice clouds.
ahhhh wish i knew that earlier i ordered that 85 vg juice already :(

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
is there any way i could get rid of the dry hits without cotton ? its holiday here so i wont be able to buy new stuff for a week
pop the top off and remove 1 flavour wick... should be 2 on top of the wire and 1 going through. keep it close cause may leak worse, they say 70VG max with that trick. If you have normal cotton balls you can boil them and dry them instead of buying organic vape cotton.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
pop the top off and remove 1 flavour wick... should be 2 on top of the wire and 1 going through. keep it close cause may leak worse, they say 70VG max with that trick. If you have normal cotton balls you can boil them and dry them instead of buying organic vape cotton.
Any luckk?

salooo

Jun 28, 2016
Any luckk?
right now i consired the 85vg was a bit too thick and im using a joyetech juice (joyetech grape to be exact)
it still does gurgle a little bit but it goes away if i blow into the atomizer slowly, and any juice doesnt get into my mouth at least not for now, i hear joyetech is ehavy on the pg.
BUT my troubles never end, right now my egrip is leaking with the same juice!!! i have a thread about it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread