Kanger EVOD tank clearo help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneBlack

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
USA
I have the Kanger EVOD, I want to take it out places but I'm worried it may leak if it gets flipped upside down. I fill the clearo upside down and some liquid leaks out when I do, I don't get any liquid down the center tube. I think you can only fill them by unscrewing it from the bottom.
One time while I was vaping I flipped it upside down, and some liquid leaked out the mouth piece. So is there anyway I can put the clearo in an EGO case and go out for the day without worrying about it leaking out the mouth piece ?

Its a great clearo, I run it on a vision spinner. One thing I don't like about the spinner though is it has a cut-off which can be annoying. But its a great setup.

Buttom-Rainbow-Metal-Tube-Match-Vamo-VV-Mod-Lavatube-Kanger-Evod-Clearomizer.jpg

ShaneBlack

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
USA
Thanks, I don't have much problems filling it. Its being able to carry it around in my pocket without it getting turned upside down and leaking is my worry. If the drip tip was removable then maybe I could fix it. Maybe its a factory error or something, maybe their machine didn't seal it all the way. So only thing I can do now is plug it off with something.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Some want the ProTank to have a "Stiffer" draw, so they unscrew the Pro head and pull its pole out......attach pole to evod head and screw that in.

I can get a stiffer draw putting the Pro Tank on a flat top mod and tightening the gnurled piece at its bottom very tight. Like if you stick it on a Vamo or a Lavatube 2.0 they are flat top mods.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of the things that I love about the BCC is the deep condensation well. Whenever I have condensation in my mouth is because I haven't cleaned it in a while. Just remove the driptip, clean the well and you're back in business. Of course, it doesn't leak when I fill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread